Austin-Syracuse Semifinal - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Austin-Syracuse Semifinal

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Austin-Syracuse Semifinal

Postby BigMusky » Fri Mar 25, 2005 6:15 pm

I want Duke-UNC or Wisconsin-MSU, anything else will be a disappointment. Utah,Kentucky, Villanova,NC State...talk about lame.
BigMusky
General Manager
General Manager

Sweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby SaintsOfTheDiamond » Fri Mar 25, 2005 6:19 pm

Definitely Duke-Carolina. ;-D I really couldn't care less if it's not those two, though I don't think Wisconsin-Michigan State would be much better than any of the other potential matchups, I think that's you Big Ten bias there Musky. ;-7
Member #4 of the Inaugural Yadier Molina Fan Club!!!
SaintsOfTheDiamond
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe Ranker

Re: Austin-Syracuse Semifinal

Postby raiders_umpire » Fri Mar 25, 2005 6:32 pm

BigMusky wrote:I want Duke-UNC or Wisconsin-MSU, anything else will be a disappointment. Utah,Kentucky, Villanova,NC State...talk about lame.

i just want some good ball games like we had last week.... of course though i will be rooting for the heels ;-D ;-D
raiders_umpire

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Re: Austin-Syracuse Semifinal

Postby Mustangs989 » Fri Mar 25, 2005 6:36 pm

raiders_umpire wrote:
BigMusky wrote:I want Duke-UNC or Wisconsin-MSU, anything else will be a disappointment. Utah,Kentucky, Villanova,NC State...talk about lame.

i just want some good ball games like we had last week.... of course though i will be rooting for the heels ;-D ;-D

I agree on both parts ;-D :-D
Mustangs989
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor

Postby BigMusky » Fri Mar 25, 2005 6:45 pm

SaintsOfTheDiamond wrote:Definitely Duke-Carolina. ;-D I really couldn't care less if it's not those two, though I don't think Wisconsin-Michigan State would be much better than any of the other potential matchups, I think that's you Big Ten bias there Musky. ;-7

Three Big Ten teams in the final four....that would the worth it just to see Dicky V, Digger and Co. choke on it!!!
BigMusky
General Manager
General Manager

Sweet 16 Survivor

Postby SaintsOfTheDiamond » Fri Mar 25, 2005 6:59 pm

BigMusky wrote:
SaintsOfTheDiamond wrote:Definitely Duke-Carolina. ;-D I really couldn't care less if it's not those two, though I don't think Wisconsin-Michigan State would be much better than any of the other potential matchups, I think that's you Big Ten bias there Musky. ;-7

Three Big Ten teams in the final four....that would the worth it just to see Dicky V, Digger and Co. choke on it!!!

True, you can't discount the ever-popular spite factor. ;-D I'm an Arizona fan anyway, but it was that much sweeter last night since Packer will have to eat it after he said OK ST could be the best team in the tournament. :-D
Member #4 of the Inaugural Yadier Molina Fan Club!!!
SaintsOfTheDiamond
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe Ranker

Postby Kingctb27 » Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:48 pm

Duke-UNC would be great, but I would love to see a team like WVU or Utah make the Final 4......
Kingctb27
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Eagle EyeLucky Ladders Champion

Postby go_jays_go » Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:41 pm

kingctb27 wrote:Duke-UNC would be great, but I would love to see a team like WVU or Utah make the Final 4......

Haha like a cinderella story. Imagine West Virginia taking the Championship home! 8-o :-D
go_jays_go
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby KPucks » Fri Mar 25, 2005 10:09 pm

Wisconsin has done a good job to battle back and take the lead against NC State. Duke still trailing Michigan State with 4 minutes left.
KPucks
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Pick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby KPucks » Fri Mar 25, 2005 10:34 pm

Looks like Duke will lose to Michigan State (down 10 w/ 14 seconds left). They did a good job preventing Redick from scoring easily, which was the big difference in this game compared to the last. And NC State lost too.
KPucks
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Pick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Next

Return to General Talk