FRIDAY INBOX!!! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

FRIDAY INBOX!!!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

FRIDAY INBOX!!!

Postby StlSluggers » Fri Mar 25, 2005 3:31 pm

In an effort to keep up with the deluge of material that hits my inbox, I present the bi-weekly version of my inbox cleansing ritual.

Please accept my apologies about the pictures. Just click on the pics to see the full-size version of them.

Enjoy!

STATE COINS THAT DIDN'T GET PRINTED

IGNORE THE POLITICS - THE PUNCHLINE IS GREAT

Senator Hillary Clinton visits a primary school in New York to talk about the world. After her talk, she has a "question and answer" period. A little boy raises his hand and the senator asks him for his name. "Kenneth." he answered.

"And what is your question, Kenneth?" asked Senator Clinton.

"I have three questions:
First, whatever happened to your medical health care plan? Second, why would you consider running for President after your husband shamed the office? And third, whatever happened to all those things you took when you left the White House?"

Just then the bell rings for recess. Hillary Clinton calmly informs the children that they will continue after recess.

When they resume Hillary says, "Okay where were we? Oh, that's right, question time. Who has a question?"

A different little boy puts his hand up. Hillary points to him and asks him for his name. "Larry." He answered.

"And what is your question Larry?" asked Hillary.

"I have five questions: First, whatever happened to your medical health care plan?
Second, why would you consider running for President after your husband shamed the office? Third, whatever happened to all those things you took when you left the White House? Fourth, why did the recess bell go off 20 minutes early? And five, what happened to Kenneth?"

THE FRIENDS

Four friends, who hadn't seen each other in 30 years, reunited at a party After several drinks, one of the men had to use the rest room. Those who remained talked about their kids.

The first guy said, "My son is my pride and joy. He started working at a successful company at the bottom of the barrel. He studied Economics and Business Administration and soon began to climb the corporate ladder--and now he's the president of the company. He became so rich that he gave his best friend a top of the line Mercedes for his birthday."

The second guy said, "Damn, that's terrific! My son is also my pride and joy. He started working for a big airline, then went to flight school to become a pilot . Eventually he became a partner in the company, where he owns the majority of its assets. He's so rich that he gave his best friend a brand new jet for his birthday."

The third man said: "Well, that's terrific! My son studied in the best universities and became an engineer. Then he started his own construction company and is now a multimillionaire. He also gave away something very nice and expensive to his best friend for his birthday: A 30,000 square foot mansion."

The three friends congratulated each other just as the fourth returned from the restroom and asked: "What are all the congratulations for?" One of the three said: "We were talking about the pride we feel for the successes of our sons. ....What about your son?"

The fourth man replied: "My son is gay and makes a living dancing as a stripper at a nightclub."

The three friends said: "What a shame...what a disappointment."

The fourth man replied: "No, I'm not ashamed. He's my son and I love him. And he's lucky, too. His birthday just passed and the other day he received a beautiful 30,000 square foot mansion, a brand new jet and a top of the line Mercedes from his three boyfriends."

FUN GAME

http://www.big-boys.com/articles/defend.html

TOILET PAPER IN HELL

BARSTOOLS

ST. PATRICK'S DAY JOKE - BETTER LATE THAN NEVER

John O'Reilly hoisted his beer and said, "Here's to spending the rest of me life between the legs of me wife!"

That won him the top prize at the pub for the best toast of the night! He went home and told his wife, Mary, "I won the prize for the best toast of the night."

She said, "Aye, did ye now. And what was your toast?" John said, "Here's to spending the rest of me life, sitting in church beside me wife."

Oh, that is very nice indeed, John!" Mary said.

The next day, Mary ran into one of John's drinking buddies on the street corner. The man chuckled leeringly and said, "John won the prize the other night at the pub with a toast about you, Mary."

She said, "Aye, he told me, and I was a bit surprised meself. You know, he's only been there twice in the last four years. Once he fell asleep, and the other time I had to pull him by the ears to make him come."

THE END OF GEICO

SHARING EVERYTHING

One hamburger, one order of french fries and one drink.

The old man unwrapped the plain hamburger and carefully cut it in half. He placed one half in front of his
wife. He then carefully counted out the french fries, dividing them into two piles and neatly placed
one pile in front of his wife. He took a sip of the drink, his wife took a sip and then set the cup down between them.

As he began to eat his few bites of hamburger, the people around them kept looking over and whispering. You could tell they were thinking, "That poor old couple - all they can afford is one meal for the two of them."

As the man began to eat his fries a young man came to the table. He politely offered to buy another meal for the old couple. The old man said they were just fine - They were used to sharing everything.
The surrounding people noticed the little old lady hadn't eaten a bite. She sat there watching her husband eat and occasionally taking turns sipping the drink.

Again the young man came over and begged them to let him buy another meal for them. This time the old woman said "No, thank you, we are used to sharing everything."

As the old man finished and was wiping his face neatly with the napkin, the young man again came over and once again offered to buy more food. After once again having his offer refused, he finally asked the little old lady "What is it you are waiting for?"

She answered.... "THE TEETH."

BIRTH OF A HUMMINGBIRD

This link will take you to a page that shows the birth and young life of a hummingbird. Apparently, these kind of pictures are hard to come by.

DON'T BE LATE

A parish priest was being honored at a dinner on the twenty-fifth anniversary of his arrival in that parish. A leading local politician, who was a member of the congregation, was chosen to make the presentation and give a little speech at the dinner, but he was delayed in traffic, so the priest decided to say his own few words while they waited.

"You will understand," he said, "the seal of the confessional, can never be broken. However, I got my first impressions of the parish from the first confession I heard here. I can only hint vaguely about this, but when I came here twenty-five years ago I thought I had been assigned to a terrible
place.

The very first chap who entered my confessional told me how he had stolen a television set, and when stopped by the police, had almost murdered the officer. Further, he told me he had stolen money from his parents, embezzled money from his place of business, had an affair with his boss's wife, taken
illegal drugs, and gave VD to his sister.

I was appalled. But as the days went on I knew that my people were not all like that, and I had, indeed come to, a fine parish full of understanding and loving people."

Just as the priest finished his talk, the politician arrived full of apologies at being late.

He immediately began to make the presentation and give his talk. "I'll never forget the first day our parish priest arrived in this parish," said the politician. "In fact, I had the honor of being the first one to go to him in confession."

RICO'S PUNISHMENT

THE BLONDES AND THE MIRROR

A blonde woman was speeding down the road in her little red sports car, and was pulled over by a woman police officer who was also a blonde.

The cop asked to see the blondes driver's license. She dug through her purse and was getting progressively more agitated "What does it look like?" she finally asked.

The policewoman replied, "It's square and it has your picture on it."

The blonde finally found a square mirror, looked at it and handed it to the policewoman :Here it is," she said.

The blonde officer looked at the mirror then handed it back saying, "Okay, you may go. I didn't realize that you were a cop."

THE TALKING PARROT

A guy is browsing in a pet shop and sees a parrot sitting on a little perch. It doesn't have any feet or legs.

The guy says aloud, "Jeesh, I wonder what happened to this parrot?"

The parrot says, "I was born this way. I'm a defective parrot."

"Holy crap," the guy replies. "You actually understood and answered me!"

"I got every word," says the parrot. "I happen to be a highly intelligent thoroughly educated bird."

"Oh yeah?" the guy asks, "Then answer this -- how do you hang onto your perch without any feet?"

Well," the parrot says, "this is very embarrassing but since you asked, I wrap my weenie around this wooden bar like a little hook. You can't see it because of my feathers."

"Wow," says the guy. "You really can understand and speak English can't you?"

"Actually, I speak both Spanish and English, and I can converse with reasonable competence on almost any topic: politics, religion, sports, physics, philosophy. I'm especially good at ornithology. You really ought to buy me. I'd be a great companion."

The guy looks at the $200.00 price tag. "Sorry, but I just can't afford that."

"Pssssssst," says the parrot, "I'm defective, so the truth is, nobody wants me cause I don't have any feet. You can probably get me for $20; just make the guy an offer!"

The guy offers $20 and walks out with the parrot.

Weeks go by. The parrot is sensational. He has a great sense of humor, he's interesting, he's a great pal, he understands everything, he sympathizes, and he's insightful. The guy is delighted.

One day the guy comes home from work and the parrot goes, "Psssssssssssst," and motions him over with one wing. "I don't know if I should tell you this or not, but it's about your wife and the postman."

"What are you talking about?" asks the guy.

"When the postman delivered the mail today, your wife greeted him at the door in a sheer black nightie."

"WHAT???" the guy asks incredulously. "THEN what happened?"

"Well, then the postman came into the house and lifted up her nightie and began petting her all over," reported the parrot.

"NO!" he exclaims. "And she let him?"

"Yes. Then he continued taking off the nightie, got down on his knees and began to kiss her all over...."

Then the frantic guy demands, "THEN WHAT HAPPENED?"

"I don't know. Just at this point, I fell off my perch! Knocked myself out cold!"

RIDDLE ME THIS?
Politics Warning: I post this not because it is politically slanted. I post it because it is funny. You can very easily insert Bush and his cabinate for the Democratic names in this joke. If you are a Democrat, please read it in that manner. Thanks...

John Kerry meets with the Queen of England. He asks her, "Your Majesty, how do you run such an efficient government? Are there any tips you can give to me?"

"Well," says the Queen, "the most important thing is to surround yourself with intelligent people."

Kerry frowns. "But how do I know the people around me are really intelligent?"

The Queen takes a sip of tea. "Oh, that's easy. You just ask them to answer an intelligent riddle."

The Queen pushes a button on her intercom. "Please send Tony Blair in here, would you?"

Tony Blair walks into the room. "Yes, my Queen?" The Queen smiles.

"Answer me this, please, Tony. Your mother and father have a child. It is not your brother and it is not your sister. Who is it?" Without pausing for a moment, Tony Blair answers, "That would be me."

"Yes! Very good," says the Queen.

Kerry goes back home to ask John Edwards, his vice presidential choice the same question. "John. Answer this for me. Your mother and your father have a child. It's not your brother and it's not your sister. Who is it?"

"I'm not sure," says John Edwards. "Let me get back to you on that one."

Edwards goes to his advisors and asks every one, but none can give him an answer. Finally, he ends up in the men's room and recognizes Colin Powell's shoes in the next stall. Edwards shouts, "Colin! Can you answer this for me?

Your mother and father have a child and it's not your brother or your sister. Who is it?"

Colin Powell yells back, "That's easy. It's me!" Edwards smiles, and says, "Thanks!"

Then, Edwards goes back to speak with Kerry. "Say, I did some research and I have the answer to that riddle. It's Colin Powell."

Kerry gets up, stomps over to John Edwards, and angrily yells into his face, "No, you idiot! It's Tony Blair!"
StlSluggers
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterWeb Supporter
(Past Year: 10)
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Parking in the gov't bldg @ 7th and Pine. It's only $3.00 on game day!

Postby Mercer Boy » Fri Mar 25, 2005 3:34 pm

Sorry, I didn't go much past the coins. Those were too funny! :-b ;-D
The One, The Only, The Incomparable Mercer Boy.
MySpace blog (updated 6/21 - Pirates walkout.)
Mercer Boy
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby so0perspam » Fri Mar 25, 2005 3:40 pm

Lmao .... very nice. I like the last one and the Hilary Clinton ones the most. ;-D
ImageImage
so0perspam
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer

Postby acsguitar » Fri Mar 25, 2005 3:52 pm

Well not being a spawn of satan I didn't like the Politcal jokes but the coins were freaking hilarious!! Were they from CONAN?
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby StlSluggers » Fri Mar 25, 2005 3:54 pm

acsguitar wrote:Well not being a spawn of satan I didn't like the Politcal jokes but the coins were freaking hilarious!! Were they from CONAN?

The coins? I don't know. I just get this stuff from co-workers and friends.
StlSluggers
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterWeb Supporter
(Past Year: 10)
Location: Parking in the gov't bldg @ 7th and Pine. It's only $3.00 on game day!

Postby BigMusky » Fri Mar 25, 2005 4:09 pm

FYI...Wisconsin has a state coin. NOT FUNNY!!!!
BigMusky
General Manager
General Manager

Sweet 16 Survivor

Postby Pacman » Fri Mar 25, 2005 4:12 pm

I adored the coins! And the joke about the four proud fathers and their successful sons was great too.

You rock, StlSluggers.

;-D
Pacman
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic

Postby acsguitar » Fri Mar 25, 2005 4:30 pm

Pacman wrote:I adored the coins! And the joke about the four proud fathers and their successful sons was great too.

You rock, StlSluggers.

;-D

Yea the fathers joke was hilarious
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby blankman » Fri Mar 25, 2005 4:48 pm

The coins are pretty good. They Hilary one is better. The Kerry one at the end is the best. ;-D
blankman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby SHOCKandAWE » Fri Mar 25, 2005 4:51 pm

The coins are the best! I dony have time to read the rest but I will get to them later today
SHOCKandAWE
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Next

Return to General Talk