SEEKING ACTIVE OWNERS FOR 2003 DYNASTY BASEBALL LEAGUES - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

SEEKING ACTIVE OWNERS FOR 2003 DYNASTY BASEBALL LEAGUES

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

SEEKING ACTIVE OWNERS FOR 2003 DYNASTY BASEBALL LEAGUES

Postby IPLsports » Fri Dec 13, 2002 8:09 pm

*I just want to let the powers that be know that I am the commissioner of the Intercollegiate Pro League baseball leagues and my only intentions on this board is to find ACTIVE owners for them. I am not here to advertise products or buy and sell commercial items. I really like your site and because I plan on checking it out often I want to avoid any misunderstandings that could effect my registration.
Thanks,
John Willette

The IPL Dynasty baseball leagues are currently seeking active owners to take over established teams. These teams are comprised of some of the best fantasy baseball players and with an active owner can be very competitive. The IPL leagues are played at Yahoo Sports, they use 5X5 roto style scoring, have daily lineup changes and are free to join! Please visit the IPL Dynasty Baseball website at:

http://us.geocities.com/iplsports2/babdynasty

for more information and a list of available teams.

Unlike most fantasy leagues each IPL league has their own homepage with each owner's team logo, name and championship history. The leagues are dynasty leagues which means instead of dropping 90% of your roster every year you keep all of your players...just like the Big Leagues.

Owners in the IPL not only compete for the league championship but they also compete for league division titles(each league is divided into 3 divisions of four teams each) and a chance to compete in the IPL National Championship World Series.

The IPL National Championship World Series is comprised of the two top teams, by winning percentage, from out of all 10 IPL baseball leagues(approximately 120 teams.) At the end of the IPL regular season, these two teams are matched up by the IPL in a single elimination winner take all National Championship game. If your team is not in the National Championship game but IS ranked in the top 10 of the IPL National Championship Rankings at season's end then you will compete in the IPL Bowl Championship Series. The IPL Bowl Championship Series matches the #3 ranked team against the #4 ranked team, #5 against #6 and so on in separate bowl games.

For an example of how the IPL National Championship World Series and BCS will work please visit the 2002 IPL Football National Championship website at:

http://us.geocities.com/iplsports2/championship

For more information please contact John at mailto:iplsports@yahoo.com or visit the IPL Sports website at:

http://us.geocities.com/iplsports2/home
INTERCOLLEGIATE PRO LEAGUE...FANTASY SPORTS WITH AN NCAA TWIST!
IPLsports
T-Ball Trainer

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Arlo » Sat Dec 14, 2002 1:33 pm

Not to worry - actually, it makes the "powers that be" happy if this board can help active fantasy owners find leagues that are right for them (and vice versa). :-)
Arlo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds