What would your reaction be? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

What would your reaction be?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby SHOCKandAWE » Fri Mar 25, 2005 10:01 pm

Baseballer02 wrote:
BigMusky wrote:Please tell me you got some make up sex, or this was just a big waste of everyone's time.

My girlfriend has admitted in the past that I've turned her into a nympho, which has given me the biggest boost of confidence I've ever seen. I can get laid basically anytime she's available.

Way too much info :-D
SHOCKandAWE
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Tavish » Fri Mar 25, 2005 10:58 pm

If you turned her into a nympho then expect to have quite a few male visitors hanging around the house. ;-7
Tavish
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterWeb Supporter
(Past Year: 26)

Postby Lofunzo » Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:09 pm

Tavish wrote:If you turned her into a nympho then expect to have quite a few male visitors hanging around the house. ;-7

I agree. Some people like the ego trip of turning a chick into a sex maniac but it's not always a good thing. ;-)
Lofunzo

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 11)

Postby Madison » Wed Mar 30, 2005 1:29 pm

Baseballer02 wrote:3) When he walked in and saw me he looked like a deer in headlights. My girl then introduced us to each other.
4) I had asked her what they talked about, and she told me they talked about the guy's lifeguard test coming up and that I looked real pissed and that the guy thought I was going to kick his ass when he walked in.

After reading that, I wouldn't be too worried. :-D ;-D
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby Lofunzo » Wed Mar 30, 2005 2:49 pm

Madison wrote:
Baseballer02 wrote:3) When he walked in and saw me he looked like a deer in headlights. My girl then introduced us to each other.
4) I had asked her what they talked about, and she told me they talked about the guy's lifeguard test coming up and that I looked real pissed and that the guy thought I was going to kick his ass when he walked in.

After reading that, I wouldn't be too worried. :-D ;-D

I agree but if I felt the way that BB claims the other guy felt, I wouldn't have taken the girl outside to chat. I would have called her later and just split.
Lofunzo

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 11)

Previous

Return to General Talk