What would your reaction be? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

What would your reaction be?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby BigMusky » Fri Mar 25, 2005 1:18 pm

they talked about if there was time to bang in the bed of his pickup truck before Baseballer noticed she was gone. At least that is what a little bird told me.
BigMusky
General Manager
General Manager

Sweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Kingctb27 » Fri Mar 25, 2005 1:50 pm

Well, is this the same girl that you posted about earlier? If it's her I'd tell her to hit the road and don't let the door knock her A$$ down on the way out.
Kingctb27
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Eagle EyeLucky Ladders Champion

Postby SHOCKandAWE » Fri Mar 25, 2005 1:55 pm

BigMusky wrote:they talked about if there was time to bang in the bed of his pickup truck before Baseballer noticed she was gone. At least that is what a little bird told me.

Man that is just cruel 8-o
SHOCKandAWE
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby acsguitar » Fri Mar 25, 2005 2:47 pm

Lofunzo wrote:IMHO, saying that you trust her but you don't trust guys is kinda like saying that you don't trust her. It takes 2 to tango. Unless she is violated, she can just say no. It's that simple.

I used to joke about it if my GF would either meet me at the bar (and she would be early) or if I would step away to play pool or darts and leave her alone for a bit. She would always get chips for free drinks that horny guys sent over. I would joke about it and LMAO as I drank a free drink and tipped my glass to them in appreciation. :-)

The bottom line is that if you have a confident GF who is happy and secure in her relationship, these advances shouldn't matter.

Agreed somewhat but guys will force themselves on girls and drug them...that does happen ...

Also I think drunked girls are retarded...not with my girlfriend now but in the past i've had girls use the excuse "I was drunk so it doesn't matter" which is really lame
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby Lofunzo » Fri Mar 25, 2005 2:59 pm

acsguitar wrote:
Lofunzo wrote:IMHO, saying that you trust her but you don't trust guys is kinda like saying that you don't trust her. It takes 2 to tango. Unless she is violated, she can just say no. It's that simple.

I used to joke about it if my GF would either meet me at the bar (and she would be early) or if I would step away to play pool or darts and leave her alone for a bit. She would always get chips for free drinks that horny guys sent over. I would joke about it and LMAO as I drank a free drink and tipped my glass to them in appreciation. :-)

The bottom line is that if you have a confident GF who is happy and secure in her relationship, these advances shouldn't matter.

Agreed somewhat but guys will force themselves on girls and drug them...that does happen ...

Also I think drunked girls are retarded...not with my girlfriend now but in the past i've had girls use the excuse "I was drunk so it doesn't matter" which is really lame

Well, drugging is a whole different thing and 1 that you really can't do anything about.
Lofunzo

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 11)

Postby Baseballer02 » Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:59 pm

I'll try to answer as many questions as I can.

1) Virtually everyone at her school has seen me and/or knows about me. I've been told I'm all she ever talks about at class.
2) The guy that stopped by is a friend of her's. She had no idea he would be coming over to her house, it was completely out of nowhere.
3) When he walked in and saw me he looked like a deer in headlights. My girl then introduced us to each other.
4) I had asked her what they talked about, and she told me they talked about the guy's lifeguard test coming up and that I looked real pissed and that the guy thought I was going to kick his ass when he walked in.
5) She doesn't smoke or drink.
6) A while after I made the original post I talked to her and we argued, but I told here she would have my complete trust, and that I was sorry for overreacting. She promised me she would never cheat on me or do anything to hurt me.

Anymore thoughts? I'm hoping all goes well from here on out.
Last edited by Baseballer02 on Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Baseballer02
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Sweet 16 Survivor

Postby Pacman » Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:11 pm

Baseballer02 wrote:

6) A while after I made the original postI talked to her and we argued, but I told here she would have my complete trust, and that I was sorry for overreacting.

That was a good move. Now its up to her to be worthy of the trust you are giving her.

;-D

Nice job.
Pacman
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic

Postby BigMusky » Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:20 pm

Please tell me you got some make up sex, or this was just a big waste of everyone's time.
BigMusky
General Manager
General Manager

Sweet 16 Survivor

Postby Baseballer02 » Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:52 pm

BigMusky wrote:Please tell me you got some make up sex, or this was just a big waste of everyone's time.

My girlfriend has admitted in the past that I've turned her into a nympho, which has given me the biggest boost of confidence I've ever seen. I can get laid basically anytime she's available.
Baseballer02
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Sweet 16 Survivor

Postby SHOCKandAWE » Fri Mar 25, 2005 10:00 pm

BigMusky wrote:Please tell me you got some make up sex, or this was just a big waste of everyone's time.
;-D
SHOCKandAWE
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk