I wonder if it tastes like chicken? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

I wonder if it tastes like chicken?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby StlSluggers » Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:01 pm

SuptownSpartans34 wrote:I wonder whose finger it is?

That's the real question, isn't it?
:-?
StlSluggers
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterWeb Supporter
Posts: 14716
Joined: 24 May 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Parking in the gov't bldg @ 7th and Pine. It's only $3.00 on game day!

Postby Madison » Thu Mar 24, 2005 6:33 pm

:-P A finger?! 8-o Yuck! :-P

Lawsuit is correct........
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 53856
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 29 Apr 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Taking Souls...

Postby acsguitar » Thu Mar 24, 2005 6:46 pm

Madison wrote::-P A finger?! 8-o Yuck! :-P

Lawsuit is correct........

Madison have you ever found a finger in a bowling ball..Like the guy threw it to hard and it came back still stuck in the ball?
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Postby so0perspam » Thu Mar 24, 2005 6:51 pm

acsguitar wrote:
Madison wrote::-P A finger?! 8-o Yuck! :-P

Lawsuit is correct........

Madison have you ever found a finger in a bowling ball..Like the guy threw it to hard and it came back still stuck in the ball?



Ahaha .... :-o
ImageImage
so0perspam
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer
Posts: 8653
Joined: 17 Dec 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Bay Area

Postby Madison » Thu Mar 24, 2005 6:56 pm

so0perspam wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
Madison wrote::-P A finger?! 8-o Yuck! :-P

Lawsuit is correct........

Madison have you ever found a finger in a bowling ball..Like the guy threw it to hard and it came back still stuck in the ball?



Ahaha .... :-o


How about pieces of skin from a thumb? That count? Seen it quite a few times.
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 53856
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 29 Apr 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Taking Souls...

Postby CubsFan7724 » Thu Mar 24, 2005 7:16 pm

I love Wendys hamburgers, best out of the big 3, but I'm glad I've never had their chili, and probably never will now :-o
Image
CubsFan7724
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Pick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 6426
Joined: 19 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: AKA 34=Sweetness on FFC

Postby GiantFan666 » Fri Mar 25, 2005 5:12 pm

I was reading a follow-up on the initial story... After the finger was discovered, they immediately did a finger count of the staff... lmao
alright everybody put your hands up... Johnson!!!! where's your pinky at!!! I think they would have noticed if someone cut their finger off at work that day. The story then goes on to say the customer won't get any illnesses from the finger since the chili was cooked... :-? the moral of the story I guess is if you like fingers in your chili, please make sure they are cooked until they are medium-well done or better...
GiantFan666
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar
Pick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 1588
Joined: 16 Feb 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Midwest Hell aka Omaha

Postby acsguitar » Fri Mar 25, 2005 5:41 pm

GiantFan666 wrote:I was reading a follow-up on the initial story... After the finger was discovered, they immediately did a finger count of the staff... lmao
alright everybody put your hands up... Johnson!!!! where's your pinky at!!! I think they would have noticed if someone cut their finger off at work that day. The story then goes on to say the customer won't get any illnesses from the finger since the chili was cooked... :-? the moral of the story I guess is if you like fingers in your chili, please make sure they are cooked until they are medium-well done or better...


Nasty...how retarded is that a finger check!! Oh man I thought i felt a tingle on my hand but didn't have time to look
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Previous

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: unioreimi and 6 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Saturday, Oct. 25
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Kansas City at San Francisco
(8:07 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact