The Best Super Power there is... - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

The Best Super Power there is...

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Madison » Thu Mar 24, 2005 2:22 am

logan wrote:
Madison wrote:travel great distances without missing one second, the list goes on, and on, and on.

actually freezng time wouldn't necessarily allow you to travel great distances. since all modes of transportation would be "frozen" and unmovable that would in essence mean you would have to walk that distance other than taking a quicker means. so for you it will take the same amount of time it normally would to walk to said destination. short distances yes long distances say continent to continent or coast to coast not realy.

Bicycle, skateboard, roller skates, rollerblades, etc....... :-b

Agreed though. Really long distances would be a pain, but I'd still take freezing time over anything else I do believe. :-)
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Arlo » Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:38 am

Madison wrote:Agreed though. Really long distances would be a pain, but I'd still take freezing time over anything else I do believe. :-)

That one's easy - just try it the next time you're in your dentist's waiting room. :-D
Arlo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Nomar4prez » Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:10 am

I'll put it in a new one. I would want to be a man of steel. Bullets just bounce off you, and you can't die through physical means.
[url]http://www.baseballamerica.com/today/stats/player.php?id=453973[/url]
Going to huge someday.
Nomar4prez
General Manager
General Manager

Previous

Return to General Talk