The Best Super Power there is... - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

The Best Super Power there is...

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby JTWood » Tue Mar 22, 2005 7:18 pm

Tavish wrote:Since I think Mookie's precog idea pwnd teleportation here is the lamest superpowers.

14. Weatherman

13. Ability to distinguish Dick York from Dick Sargent.

12. Them: Ice breath. You: Dentyne Ice breath.

11. Can mimic exactly the movie trailer voice-over guy. But only while making love.

10. Your AAP (Acronym Awareness Power) keeps you from having to ask, "What do those initials stand for?"

9. Perfect recollection of every line Jar Jar Binks has ever uttered.

8. You have the power to deny Rodney Dangerfield any respect.

7. The amazing power to make all calls up to 20 minutes for under a dollar using 10-10-220.

6. The ability to tell the Olson Twins apart.

5. To accurately predict 50% of all coin flips.

4. Ability to walk like an Egyptian.

3. You can actually believe it's not butter.

2. The uncanny ability to keep a straight face while your vacation video from Mexico is released in 2,200 theatres.

And the number one Lamest Superpower is...

1. The power to dangle a baby over a balcony in Germany and somehow get away with it.

Added one, and number two... You're talking about the crapfest that was Open Water, right?
JTWood
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Sox FANatic001 » Tue Mar 22, 2005 7:18 pm

did any one see the family guy where they got superpowers and meg could growe her fingernails at will? that would be sweet ;-)
Lets Go patsox!

yay! sox win!!!
bambino-1918-2004
Rest In Pain ;-)

Big David Ortiz Rocks my socks off
him and pokey
Sox FANatic001
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe Ranker

Re: The Best Super Power there is...

Postby Arlo » Tue Mar 22, 2005 7:56 pm

Transmogrifier wrote:So, try to convince me I’m wrong. What super power is better than the ability to teleport yourself?

Wait, shouldn't you be more in favor of 'stomach of steel' or a similar Stupendous Man power? :-D
Arlo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby DaQ » Tue Mar 22, 2005 8:17 pm

I was thinking: if the powers of the Jedi isn't a valid answer (the Force) then my backup choice is...

To go back in time at will.

Think about it: If you screw up on something or didn't know about something, you just go back in time and fix the problem. Then, you don't have to fear screwing up, because you would have more than one chance.
DaQ
General Manager
General Manager

Postby perlick29 » Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:13 pm

DaQ wrote:I was thinking: if the powers of the Jedi isn't a valid answer (the Force) then my backup choice is...

Think about it: If you screw up on something or didn't know about something, you just go back in time and fix the problem. Then, you don't have to fear screwing up, because you would have more than one chance.

Not if that thing you did gets you killed. :-t :-t
Forget the man crush. I drop what I'm doing to watch Zack Greinke pitch.
perlick29
General Manager
General Manager

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafecasterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby pomplona's finest » Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:31 pm

DaQ wrote:I was thinking: if the powers of the Jedi isn't a valid answer (the Force) then my backup choice is...

But then you run the jeopardy of creating a paradox and ruining the space-time continuim. :-D
[URL=http://www.imageshack.us]Image[/URL]

AKA IRON CHEF

Member #5 of the Inaugural Yadier Molina Fan Club!!!
pomplona's finest
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle Eye

Postby Amazinz » Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:39 pm

pomplona's finest wrote:

But then you run the jeopardy of creating a paradox and ruining the space-time continuim. :-D

Indeed, Daq obviously doesn't watch enough Star Trek to know better... :-D
Maine has a good swing for a pitcher but on anything that moves, he has no chance. And if it's a fastball, it has to be up in the zone. Basically, the pitcher has to hit his bat. - Mike Pelfrey
Amazinz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby SHOCKandAWE » Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:59 pm

I agree. Seeing into the future would be the best! Imagine how rich i could be knowing the outcome of all the sporting events.
SHOCKandAWE
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Monty » Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:07 pm

perlick29 wrote:I'm going to have to say the power to nag for an infinite amount of time. It certainly seems to work for my girlfriend. She always seems to defeat me even with my dong of immortality.
;-7

hahaha, i just peed myself. thats jokes
- Thanks leal72, you da man
Monty
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Monty » Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:08 pm

SHOCKandAWE wrote:I agree. Seeing into the future would be the best! Imagine how rich i could be knowing the outcome of all the sporting events.

but you have to consider, you would never be surprised at the outcome so the suspense and thrill of the game would be lost
- Thanks leal72, you da man
Monty
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Football

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk