What do you think of my team...... - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team

What do you think of my team......

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

What do you think of my team......

Postby DetroitGloryDays » Mon Mar 21, 2005 7:55 pm

Yahoo 12team H2H League

League Stats:
Player Universe: All baseball
Max Moves: No maximum
Max Trades: 7
Min Innings Pitched: 9
Roster Positions: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, OF, OF, Util, SP, SP, RP, RP, P, P, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL
Stat Categories: R, H, HR, RBI, SB, BB, E, AVG, OBP, W, L, SHO, SV, ER, BB, K, ERA, WHIP

Team:
C MPIAZZA (C,1B)
1B MTEIXEIRA (1B)
2B JREYES (2B,SS)
3B AHUFF (1B,3B,OF)
SS BCROSBY (SS)
OF JBAY (OF)
OF JGUILLEN (OF)
OF CLEE (OF)
UTIL BGILES (OF)

BN CUTLEY (1B,2B)
BN PBURRELL (OF)
BN RHERNANDEZ (C)

SP RJOHNSON (SP)
SP JSANTANA (SP)
RP EGAGNE (RP)
RP FRODRIGUEZ (RP)
P OLPEREZ (SP)
P FCORDERO (RP)
P BRYAN (RP)

BN BWEBB (SP)

I am just wondering what you guys think. I feel pretty confident in my pitching, and I hope some of my young guys on offense stays healthy and produces. Any advice on players to pick up or watch throught the season would be greatly appreciated. Any and all ideas are helpfull. Thank you for your time.

--CC
"A slick way to outfigure a person is to get him figuring you figure he's figuring you're figuring he'll figure you aren't really figuring what you want him to figure you figure." - Whitey Herzog, St. Louis Cardinals manager
DetroitGloryDays
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Nice team

Postby killian017 » Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:20 pm

Very solid team, top to bottom. If crosby doesn't preform @ short, you can always move reyes and put utley in the starting lineup, he'll be good for .285, 25 and 80. Good mix of starting pitching and dominate closers. Whip and ERA should be solid. I like Webb this year, could be a nice surprise.
killian017
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Postby fraquar » Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:44 pm

I'm trying to envision a scenario where either Teixiera and Gagne would still be available after Rd 3 - unless people got scared of Gagne's knee; assuming you went Santana/Johnson 1-2. Was this a Live draft or a List draft?

Your pitching is "Off the Hook!".

I've never done H2H (relative newb) but if I understand it correctly you have 3 Opening Day starters which will cause some problems in the first couple of weeks until they get their starting days spead out. Am I correct in this? Other than that, awesome - simply awesome.

Enjoy, enjoy.
fraquar
College Coach
College Coach

Postby DetroitGloryDays » Mon Mar 28, 2005 3:15 pm

hhhmmm....good point about the starters all starting in the first week....I never really thought of that...first time I've ever played h2h....the draft was relatively funny...and I was even in the back of it...a bunch of us college baseball players drafting on a bus traveling down to florida...everyone was going after hitters...so I went straight for pitching and filled in my spots. I thought I had a pretty great draft, but I usually play in leagues with more than 12 teams. I guess I will have to learn some h2h strategies...
"A slick way to outfigure a person is to get him figuring you figure he's figuring you're figuring he'll figure you aren't really figuring what you want him to figure you figure." - Whitey Herzog, St. Louis Cardinals manager
DetroitGloryDays
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team