G-Mail? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

G-Mail?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby logan » Tue Mar 22, 2005 5:49 pm

no problemo ;-D
logan
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 2810
Joined: 4 Jun 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: newark,delaware

Postby crapshooter » Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:34 pm

I'll try it too if someone wants to let me in....my email is
mailto:crapshooter@hotmail.com
You don't have to like 'em to own 'em!!!!
crapshooter
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 743
Joined: 1 Jan 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: raking the mound

Postby Lofunzo » Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:37 pm

crapshooter wrote:I'll try it too if someone wants to let me in....my email is
mailto:crapshooter@hotmail.com


Done. Only 47 left. :-o
Image
Lofunzo
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 23698
(Past Year: 11)
Joined: 9 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Central Jersey

Postby CHAMBO » Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:26 pm

crapshooter wrote:What is GMAIL?????


I am with you, what the heck is it??
Image
CHAMBO
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

User avatar
Eagle Eye
Posts: 82
Joined: 14 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Miller Park

Postby Mustangs989 » Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:29 pm

CHAMBO wrote:
crapshooter wrote:What is GMAIL?????


I am with you, what the heck is it??

Basically hotmail but much better ;-D
Image
Mustangs989
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 5540
Joined: 11 Jan 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Maybe next year...

Postby Rirruto » Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:32 pm

CHAMBO wrote:
crapshooter wrote:What is GMAIL?????


I am with you, what the heck is it??


It's a web based email run by Google. Lots of storage space, minimal ads, and integrates the Google search engine so you can find just about any email you have while searching a couple of keywords. Pretty good Spam filter too.
Image
Rirruto
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafeholic
Posts: 2525
Joined: 29 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Mezzanine Section 12 @ Shea

Postby so0perspam » Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:34 pm

Rirruto wrote:
CHAMBO wrote:
crapshooter wrote:What is GMAIL?????


I am with you, what the heck is it??


It's a web based email run by Google. Lots of storage space, minimal ads, and integrates the Google search engine so you can find just about any email you have while searching a couple of keywords. Pretty good Spam filter too.


:-/
ImageImage
so0perspam
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer
Posts: 8653
Joined: 17 Dec 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Bay Area

Postby Lofunzo » Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:48 pm

so0perspam wrote:
Rirruto wrote:
CHAMBO wrote:
crapshooter wrote:What is GMAIL?????


I am with you, what the heck is it??


It's a web based email run by Google. Lots of storage space, minimal ads, and integrates the Google search engine so you can find just about any email you have while searching a couple of keywords. Pretty good Spam filter too.


:-/


Why the long face??
Image
Lofunzo
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 23698
(Past Year: 11)
Joined: 9 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Central Jersey

Postby so0perspam » Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:50 pm

Lofunzo wrote:
so0perspam wrote:
Rirruto wrote:
CHAMBO wrote:
crapshooter wrote:What is GMAIL?????


I am with you, what the heck is it??


It's a web based email run by Google. Lots of storage space, minimal ads, and integrates the Google search engine so you can find just about any email you have while searching a couple of keywords. Pretty good Spam filter too.


:-/


Why the long face??


The last sentence. :-D
ImageImage
so0perspam
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer
Posts: 8653
Joined: 17 Dec 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Bay Area

Postby Lofunzo » Thu Mar 24, 2005 5:22 pm

so0perspam wrote:
Lofunzo wrote:
so0perspam wrote:
Rirruto wrote:
CHAMBO wrote:
crapshooter wrote:What is GMAIL?????


I am with you, what the heck is it??


It's a web based email run by Google. Lots of storage space, minimal ads, and integrates the Google search engine so you can find just about any email you have while searching a couple of keywords. Pretty good Spam filter too.


:-/


Why the long face??


The last sentence. :-D


Gotcha. I gotta get me 1 of them. :-b
Image
Lofunzo
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 23698
(Past Year: 11)
Joined: 9 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Central Jersey

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact