Star Wars III Thread pt 2 - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Star Wars III Thread pt 2

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Star Wars III Thread pt 2

Postby eftda » Sun Mar 20, 2005 12:40 am

http://www.starwars.com/

There's a new trailer, you shoudl all watch it. It looks like a great movie. I have to admit that 1 and 2 weren't all that, but "Revenge of the Sith" looks to be a winner.
eftda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 9790
Joined: 11 Mar 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Star Wars III Thread pt 2

Postby Jivedude » Sun Mar 20, 2005 1:42 am

eftda wrote:http://www.starwars.com/

There's a new trailer, you shoudl all watch it. It looks like a great movie. I have to admit that 1 and 2 weren't all that, but "Revenge of the Sith" looks to be a winner.


Yeah the 1st two were total wastes of film. Hopefully this one will be as good as it looks.
Image
Jivedude
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 1517
Joined: 19 Mar 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: 1930's Germany

Postby Madison » Sun Mar 20, 2005 2:51 am

I hope it's good :-) . The others were not all they were cracked up to be. Hopefully this one's better! ;-D
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 53856
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 29 Apr 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Taking Souls...

Postby Pedantic » Sun Mar 20, 2005 3:06 am

Mmm...dark side...killing...George Lucas can't possibly mess this one up...can he? :-o
Image
Pedantic
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicEagle EyeCafe Musketeer
Posts: 6725
Joined: 5 Dec 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Funny movie quote that everyone knows

Re: Star Wars III Thread pt 2

Postby Pedantic » Sun Mar 20, 2005 3:07 am

Jivedude wrote:
eftda wrote:http://www.starwars.com/

There's a new trailer, you shoudl all watch it. It looks like a great movie. I have to admit that 1 and 2 weren't all that, but "Revenge of the Sith" looks to be a winner.


Yeah the 1st two were total wastes of film. Hopefully this one will be as good as it looks.


I wouldn't say complete wastes of film. The last hour of Clones was pretty good popcorn fodder. :-b
Image
Pedantic
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicEagle EyeCafe Musketeer
Posts: 6725
Joined: 5 Dec 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Funny movie quote that everyone knows

Re: Star Wars III Thread pt 2

Postby Jivedude » Sun Mar 20, 2005 4:05 am

Pedantic wrote:
Jivedude wrote:
eftda wrote:http://www.starwars.com/

There's a new trailer, you shoudl all watch it. It looks like a great movie. I have to admit that 1 and 2 weren't all that, but "Revenge of the Sith" looks to be a winner.


Yeah the 1st two were total wastes of film. Hopefully this one will be as good as it looks.


I wouldn't say complete wastes of film. The last hour of Clones was pretty good popcorn fodder. :-b


I'd say just the last 15 minutes or so. The final fight scenes were cool. Especially seeing Yoda kick some butt. Other than that... :-t :-t
Image
Jivedude
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 1517
Joined: 19 Mar 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: 1930's Germany

Postby Pacman » Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:14 pm

Anyone else notice the green chick with the nice rack, about 3/4 of the way through the trailer?


;-D
Image
Pacman
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafeholic
Posts: 2569
Joined: 10 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Birthplace of the US Navy

Postby DaQ » Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:41 pm

Pacman wrote:Anyone else notice the green chick with the nice rack, about 3/4 of the way through the trailer?


;-D


Yep, I saw her ;-) ;-D

The line I can't get out of my head from the trailer is the Emperor going "Do not hesitate...show no mercy." and that girl w/ the rack is there when that quote plays in the background.

My one question is: How did te Emperor's face get so damn warped lol? I figure he's Sidious as well (99.99% sure) but it shows his face normal and warped in the trailer.
DaQ
General Manager
General Manager


Posts: 2583
Joined: 6 Feb 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Tavish » Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:46 pm

DaQ wrote:My one question is: How did te Emperor's face get so damn warped lol? I figure he's Sidious as well (99.99% sure) but it shows his face normal and warped in the trailer.


I'm betting he fell asleep in the bathtub.

As much as everyone disliked the first 2, err last 2, err two most recent films I expect everyone who grew up reenacting the Hoth battle in their bedroom will still go out and see it.
Tavish
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterWeb Supporter
Posts: 11067
(Past Year: 25)
Joined: 3 May 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Pacman » Sun Mar 20, 2005 8:03 pm

I just remembered this! I saw it a couple of days ago, meant to link it here.... hysterical..... MUST WATCH FOR STAR WARS BUFFS!!!!! Trust me on this one. ;-D


Link to Trailer (sort of)

You have to click the green-text "Watch Now" link next to the video listing Star Wars Episode III: A Lost Hope
Image
Pacman
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafeholic
Posts: 2569
Joined: 10 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Birthplace of the US Navy

Next

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

cron
Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Monday, Sep. 1
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Philadelphia at Atlanta
(1:10 pm)
NY Mets at Miami
(1:10 pm)
indoors
Boston at Tampa Bay
(1:10 pm)
indoors
Minnesota at Baltimore
(1:35 pm)
Pittsburgh at St. Louis
(2:15 pm)
Milwaukee at Chi Cubs
(2:20 pm)
Seattle at Oakland
(4:05 pm)
Detroit at Cleveland
(4:05 pm)
San Francisco at Colorado
(4:10 pm)
Arizona at San Diego
(4:10 pm)
Texas at Kansas City
(8:10 pm)
Washington at LA Dodgers
(8:10 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact