clemens or hudson - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

clemens or hudson

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Kingctb27 » Sat Mar 19, 2005 4:58 pm

I like Hudson this year as well. he may not k as many as Clemons, but he should get a few more wins and there ERA's should be very close. Tough call, but go with Hudson ;-D
Kingctb27
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Eagle EyeLucky Ladders Champion
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Lofunzo » Sat Mar 19, 2005 5:01 pm

so0perspam wrote:Okay let's get an explanation for these 3 questions then 'Lo.

who has better numbers? and who will have better numbers? and who had better numbers last year?

Go for it.

And while you're at it, let me add a couple more:

Whose the better looking of the two? Whose the less injury risk? Who is taller? Who weighs more? Who has more kids? Who has the longer hair?

You get my point? You want a couple more? How are you today? Who do you think will win the NCAA championship?

*Clemens obviously has the better numbers.
*Hudson will have the better season, IMHO.
*Clemens had the better numbers last year.
*Hudson.
*Hudson.
*Clemens is 3" taller.
*Clemens is much heavier.
*Clemens has more kids.
*Clemens has more hair.
*I'm a little tired.
*UNC.

My point is that if someone posts a lot of questions, obviously they deem them important enough to post on a message board that is a place to ask questions. If you don't like them, just ignore them. ;-D If they are offensive, let me know. :-)
Lofunzo

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 11)

Postby so0perspam » Sat Mar 19, 2005 5:11 pm

Lofunzo wrote:My point is that if someone posts a lot of questions, obviously they deem them important enough to post on a message board that is a place to ask questions.

Yeah well I was just saying that take a look at his list of Q's:
whos better
who would you rather have this year
who has better numbers?
who will have better numbers?
who had better numbers last year?

Who's better is really relevant if he plays like in some historical draft league like the one we are having here at the cafe. Who has better numbers is the exact same question basically as who's better. And he could really find out himself who had the better numbers last year himself, they haven't changed at all last time I checked. Then who would you rather have this year and who will have the better numbers ask the exact same thing, because I think most fantasy baseball managers would want the player who will perform better. Really pointless list if you ask me .... whatever though.
ImageImage
so0perspam
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer

Postby Lofunzo » Sat Mar 19, 2005 5:38 pm

so0perspam wrote:
Lofunzo wrote:My point is that if someone posts a lot of questions, obviously they deem them important enough to post on a message board that is a place to ask questions.

Yeah well I was just saying that take a look at his list of Q's:
whos better
who would you rather have this year
who has better numbers?
who will have better numbers?
who had better numbers last year?

Who's better is really relevant if he plays like in some historical draft league like the one we are having here at the cafe. Who has better numbers is the exact same question basically as who's better. And he could really find out himself who had the better numbers last year himself, they haven't changed at all last time I checked. Then who would you rather have this year and who will have the better numbers ask the exact same thing, because I think most fantasy baseball managers would want the player who will perform better. Really pointless list if you ask me .... whatever though.

That's O.K. Maybe it's semantics or maybe not but not everyone has the grasp of FB as you do. Some people don't know the difference between Roger Clemens and Roger Rabbit. If it annoys you, then just ignore the question. :-)
Lofunzo

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby so0perspam » Sat Mar 19, 2005 5:39 pm

Lofunzo wrote:That's O.K. Maybe it's semantics or maybe not but not everyone has the grasp of FB as you do. Some people don't know the difference between Roger Clemens and Roger Rabbit. If it annoys you, then just ignore the question. :-)

Haha, will do. ;-)
ImageImage
so0perspam
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer

Postby Cooner » Sat Mar 19, 2005 5:45 pm

Lofunzo wrote:

who has better numbers? and who will have better numbers? and who had better numbers last year?

Go for it.

Whose the better looking of the two? Whose the less injury risk? Who is taller? Who weighs more? Who has more kids? Who has the longer hair?

You get my point? You want a couple more? How are you today? Who do you think will win the NCAA championship?

*Hudson.
*Hudson.
*Clemens is 3" taller.
*Clemens has more kids.
*Clemens has more hair.
*I'm a little tired.
*UNC.

My point is that if someone posts a lot of questions, obviously they deem them important enough to post on a message board that is a place to ask questions. If you don't like them, just ignore them. ;-D If they are offensive, let me know. :-)

missed a couple Lo, I highlighted em for you !+)
Cooner
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby curious_george_43545 » Sat Mar 19, 2005 5:58 pm

Cooner wrote:
Lofunzo wrote:

Go for it.

*Hudson.
*Hudson.
*Clemens is 3" taller.
*Clemens has more kids.
*Clemens has more hair.
*I'm a little tired.
*UNC.

:-b
Go Braves!
curious_george_43545
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Lofunzo » Sat Mar 19, 2005 5:59 pm

Cooner wrote:
Lofunzo wrote:

Go for it.

*Hudson.
*Hudson.
*Clemens is 3" taller.
*Clemens has more kids.
*Clemens has more hair.
*I'm a little tired.
*UNC.

Sorry. Yes. No. :-D
Lofunzo

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers