jose reyes - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

jose reyes

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby so0perspam » Fri Mar 18, 2005 10:58 pm

pat1999 wrote:if reyes stays healthy all year and plays to his potential he will become the top 2b on your cheat sheet next year

if healthy i see .300+, 100+ runs , 15 hr, and 60 sb

his speed and raw talent just cant be ignored...neither can his health until he proves he can run all year....looks great so far this spring...im taking a gamble on him cause im a met fan but u should consider it too

All cafe members, please disregard this post. :-D
ImageImage
so0perspam
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby jpbusta » Fri Mar 18, 2005 11:01 pm

pat1999 wrote:if reyes stays healthy all year and plays to his potential he will become the top 2b next to soriano on your cheat sheet next year

if healthy i see .300+, 100+ runs , 15 hr, and 60 sb

his speed and raw talent just cant be ignored...neither can his health until he proves he can run all year....looks great so far this spring...im taking a gamble on him cause im a met fan but u should consider it too

I see him stealing a lot of bags with good runs and descent BA, but..... .300 ba with 60 sbs? :-?
R2C2.
jpbusta
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Amazinz » Fri Mar 18, 2005 11:15 pm

Absolutely I think 60 SBs is a possibility if he were to stay healthy for an entire season. I think .300 is possible but .280 is probably more realistic. Even if he steals 60 this season I don't think he will challenge Soriano for 2B King because he'll lose 2B eligibility after this season unless something funky happens. ;-)
Maine has a good swing for a pitcher but on anything that moves, he has no chance. And if it's a fastball, it has to be up in the zone. Basically, the pitcher has to hit his bat. - Mike Pelfrey
Amazinz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby pat1999 » Fri Mar 18, 2005 11:52 pm

my projections might be a bit optimistic but not that far off and def not the steals...if he can steal 19 in 53 games why cant he steal 60 in 150 games...hr prob closer to 10 and avg closer to 280 but im just a big reyes fan and really hope he does well
greatest game on earth
pat1999
College Coach
College Coach

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers