There are a few of us that spend a lot of time here trying to answer your questions. That said, we aren't mind readers. We don't know who you have if you don't post your roster. We also don't know your league info unless you tell us. If you want quick help, you need to include this info (in the least):
1. League type - Is it H2H?? Roto?? Points??
2. League settings - What cats?? If it is points, then we need the point breakdown.
3. Your entire roster - Even if it isn't quite applicable to your specific question, it might be indirectly related. For instance, maybe you can make a trade based on who you have on your bench. It won't hurt to include it.
4. Replacements - This is mainly applicable if you are making a lopsided deal in which you will have at least 1 roster spot opening up. Knowing who else you can pick up from the WW will help us greatly in giving you complete advice.
5. Your starting positions - I always just list my roster in their starting positions to kill 2 birds with 1 stone but make sure that we know what your positions are. If you have 2 UTIL, a CI or MI, etc., it will affect the advice that you get.
This is just off of the top of my head but it will definitely help you get the assistance that you want.
You should also check this thread out if you haven't already:
http://www.fantasybaseballcafe.com/foru ... c&&start=0