Computer Question - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Computer Question

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Computer Question

Postby TBallgame » Thu Mar 17, 2005 11:51 am

Ok, so I ordered the NCAA Full Court for my computer at work. My question is, when I make the screen full screen, is there a way to make the screen clearer. I was screwing around with the dials and it didnt really help. Just wanted to know if anyone had any tips on this,

Thanks
"I think everyone should go to college and get a degree and then spend six months as a bartender and six months as a cabdriver. Then they would really be educated." Al McGuire
TBallgame
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Computer Question

Postby acsguitar » Thu Mar 17, 2005 11:58 am

TBallgame wrote:Ok, so I ordered the NCAA Full Court for my computer at work. My question is, when I make the screen full screen, is there a way to make the screen clearer. I was screwing around with the dials and it didnt really help. Just wanted to know if anyone had any tips on this,

Thanks

Unfortunately in order to stream video the quality has to be low or else it won't stream correctly... Unfortunately there isn't a way to get it back to a better quality... If it was better quality it would stutter the hole time... The smaller the screen the clearer the quality.

Basically if you watch it in small viewit makes the pixels closer together then if you watch in large view when the pixels get spread apart
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby TBallgame » Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:42 pm

thats what i figured, thanks AC
"I think everyone should go to college and get a degree and then spend six months as a bartender and six months as a cabdriver. Then they would really be educated." Al McGuire
TBallgame
College Coach
College Coach

Re: Computer Question

Postby Madison » Fri Mar 18, 2005 2:14 am

acsguitar wrote:
TBallgame wrote:Ok, so I ordered the NCAA Full Court for my computer at work. My question is, when I make the screen full screen, is there a way to make the screen clearer. I was screwing around with the dials and it didnt really help. Just wanted to know if anyone had any tips on this,

Thanks

Unfortunately in order to stream video the quality has to be low or else it won't stream correctly... Unfortunately there isn't a way to get it back to a better quality... If it was better quality it would stutter the hole time... The smaller the screen the clearer the quality.

Basically if you watch it in small viewit makes the pixels closer together then if you watch in large view when the pixels get spread apart

In other words, the answer to the question is "No."? :-D Lol. :-b
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Return to General Talk