I did an all fiction team a while back. Here is what I came up with.
C - Crash Davis no lack of players at C but Crash is my favorite
1B - Who - Who is on 1st.
2nd - Benny Rodriguez - couldn't come up with a great 2B so Benny is going to play 2nd
SS - Tanner Boyle - feisty as they come
3B - Ed - Yes the movie sucks but if I can have monkey playing 3B, I'm going to do it.
LF - Snoopy - Only decent player on Charlie Brown's team
CF - Willie Mays Hays - He may runs like Mays but he hits like $***.
RF - Roy Hobbs - He is a natural
1. Bugs Bunny - quite a screwball
2. Rick "Wild Thing" Vaughn - You gotta a name or you gonna settle for VegHead?
3. Monty Brewster - He can get anybody out for 3 innings.
4. Ebby Calvin 'Nuke' LaLoosh - He is just happy to be here. Hopes he can help the ballclub out.
5. Amanda Whurlitzer - She is getting paid in ballet leasons
Manager - Morris Buttermaker - No void of talent here either but how can you not like the the drunk pool cleaner as your manager.
http://www.fantasybaseballcafe.com/foru ... 36&start=0