Need some help....getting even. - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Need some help....getting even.

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Cornbread Maxwell » Wed Mar 16, 2005 5:29 pm

boy do I wish the politics forum were still open. B-)

I really bit my tongue by not commenting on the recently locked thread in this forum.

And Trans - that sig is so old now, and the propaganda it is trying to push is flimsy at best... I thought you would have taken it down months ago - really aiming at the lowest common denominator with that one. You know it, I know it, you know I know you know it... :-D

Im gonna go play some slime volleyball... ;-D
Cornbread Maxwell
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby ensanimal » Wed Mar 16, 2005 5:38 pm

Cornbread Maxwell wrote: Im gonna go play some slime volleyball... ;-D

this made laugh a lot after reading your whole post :-D
ensanimal

CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 108)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby StlSluggers » Wed Mar 16, 2005 5:42 pm

CM wrote:And Trans - that sig is so old now, and the propaganda it is trying to push is flimsy at best... I thought you would have taken it down months ago - really aiming at the lowest common denominator with that one. You know it, I know it, you know I know you know it...

I completely agree. Now get rid of the Sammy avatar.
StlSluggers
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterWeb Supporter
Location: Parking in the gov't bldg @ 7th and Pine. It's only $3.00 on game day!

Postby Transmogrifier » Wed Mar 16, 2005 5:44 pm

Cornbread Maxwell wrote:boy do I wish the politics forum were still open. B-)

I really bit my tongue by not commenting on the recently locked thread in this forum.

And Trans - that sig is so old now, and the propaganda it is trying to push is flimsy at best... I thought you would have taken it down months ago - really aiming at the lowest common denominator with that one. You know it, I know it, you know I know you know it... :-D

Im gonna go play some slime volleyball... ;-D

I hear all your points. But I gotta fight propaganda with propaganda... I just love that sig!

Anyway, back to the topic at hand, I think it's really best to walk away. Feel free to tell her off, though. ;-)
I'm back. Sorta.

Do not boo Johnny.
Transmogrifier
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor

Re: Need some help....getting even.

Postby raiders_umpire » Wed Mar 16, 2005 5:49 pm

Transmogrifier wrote:
I think the best way to get back is to be a man, dump her butt, and don't look back.

Don't feed into the childhood games. Just walk away.

definitely the easy way.... walk away and find someone else... i never was the type to dwell on one for more than a month anyways til i found the right one about 8 years ago.........
raiders_umpire

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Pablo975 » Wed Mar 16, 2005 6:50 pm

My suggestions:

Date her mom. Or sister. Or friends. Just doing that will be ooogie enough to bug the hell outta her. And, you might meet someone much better. I did this out of spite after being "Dear John" lettered by my gf....while I was in Saudi Arabia. Classy huh? I fought fire with fire, and dated her best friend when I got home. Drove her crazy to the point she wanted me back. Then I politely informed her that lying skanks were soooooo last year.....

The aforementioned "Walk away". Always a solid choice.

Fill out 8 kablillion online orders for free information for her. She gets swamped with junk snail mail and email.

Post her number in chat rooms for horny old guys & butch S&M lesbians. Tell them "I'm only home from 2am to 5am, so call with your nasty desires then!"
Be sure to change your numbers before doing this as payback is a bitch.

Plant kudzu in her yard. Truly one of the most wonderful forms of revenge there is. Be sure to go by and trim it often to spell "YOU'RE A WHORE". Like before, move into an apartment before doing this so she has no yard to wreck.

Or....

......just do the walk away thing. You'll feel alot better about yourself. Especially when she ends up getting dumped by some guy who cheats on her. Then, have a beer and enjoy the show....and when she comes running back to you.....tell her she's still a lying skank and to not the door hit her where the good Lord split her.

Course, I could be wrong. Best of luck in any event. That sucks hard. But, life goes on and DOES get better. I knew my wife 8 YEARS before we ever dated.....so keep ya head up.

"Ya'll are brutalizing me!" - Ronwell Dobbs
Pablo975
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: 3)

Postby StlSluggers » Wed Mar 16, 2005 6:52 pm

Pablo975 wrote:My suggestions:

Date her mom. Or sister. Or friends. Just doing that will be ooogie enough to bug the hell outta her. And, you might meet someone much better. I did this out of spite after being "Dear John" lettered by my gf....while I was in Saudi Arabia. Classy huh? I fought fire with fire, and dated her best friend when I got home. Drove her crazy to the point she wanted me back. Then I politely informed her that lying skanks were soooooo last year.....

Fill out 8 kablillion online orders for free information for her. She gets swamped with junk snail mail and email.

Post her number in chat rooms for horny old guys & butch S&M lesbians. Tell them "I'm only home from 2am to 5am, so call with your nasty desires then!"

Plant kudzu in her yard. Truly one of the most wonderful forms of revenge there is. Be sure to go by and trim it often to spell "YOU'RE A WHORE". Like before, move into an apartment before doing this so she has no yard to wreck.

Or....

......just do the walk away thing. You'll feel alot better about yourself. Especially when she ends up getting dumped by some guy who cheats on her. Then, have a beer and enjoy the show....and when she comes running back to you.....tell her she's still a lying skank and to not the door hit her where the good Lord split her.

Course, I could be wrong. Best of luck in any event. That sucks hard. But, life goes on and DOES get better. I knew my wife 8 YEARS before we ever dated.....so keep ya head up.

That's quite a variety you have there. You scare me.

:-o
StlSluggers
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterWeb Supporter
Location: Parking in the gov't bldg @ 7th and Pine. It's only $3.00 on game day!

Postby Tavish » Wed Mar 16, 2005 7:20 pm

To get back at her I suggest sleeping with as many different women as possible. Even if it doesn't bother her you will still feel much better.
Last edited by Tavish on Wed Mar 16, 2005 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tavish
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterWeb Supporter
(Past Year: 25)

Postby curious_george_43545 » Wed Mar 16, 2005 7:27 pm

StlSluggers wrote:
Pablo975 wrote:My suggestions:

Or....

That's quite a variety you have there. You scare me.

:-o
same lol
Go Braves!
curious_george_43545
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Madison » Thu Mar 17, 2005 1:48 am

I need more details as to ages involved, legth and seriousness of the relationship, etc.

Anyway, revenge is very sweet, but there's always taking the higher moral ground and knowing that she will get hers someday.

Whichever way you decide to go, give it your all. Either a clean break as a perfect gentlemen, or do everything you can to destroy her and make her wish she had never cheated. The choice is yours, but do it right! ;-D
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk