You Will Laugh Till You Cry - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

You Will Laugh Till You Cry

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

You Will Laugh Till You Cry

Postby StlSluggers » Tue Mar 15, 2005 10:50 am

Check this video out. It's a DEA agent at a school giving a speech about gun safety. At one point in the video, he pulls out a gun, tells everyone that he is the only person in the room professional enough to use it, and then shoots himself in the leg.

You have to see it to believe it. The best part is that he keeps going on as though nothing happened.

To view the video, you have to click the "Download" button at the bottom of the screen.
StlSluggers
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterWeb Supporter
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Parking in the gov't bldg @ 7th and Pine. It's only $3.00 on game day!

Postby StlSluggers » Tue Mar 15, 2005 10:51 am

DEA Agent Shoots Self During Gun Safety Class
POSTED: 11:27 am EDT April 30, 2004 ORLANDO, Fla. -- A federal drug agent shot himself in the leg during a gun safety presentation to children and his bosses are investigating.

The Drug Enforcement Administration agent, whose name was not released, was giving a gun safety presentation to about 50 adults and students organized by the Orlando Minority Youth Golf Association, witnesses and police said.

He drew his .40-caliber duty weapon and removed the magazine, according to the police report. Then he pulled back the slide and asked someone in the audience to look inside the gun and confirm it wasn't loaded, the report said.

Witnesses said the gun was pointed at the floor and when he released the slide, one shot fired into the top of his left thigh.

"The kids screamed and started to cry," said Vivian Farmer, who attended the presentation with her 13-year-old nephew.

"Everyone was pretty shaken up," Farmer said. "But the point of gun safety hit home. Unfortunately, the agent had to get shot. But after seeing that, my nephew doesn't want to have anything to do with guns."

The agent was treated at Orlando Regional Medical Center after the April 9 shooting and returned to work, DEA special agent Joe Kilmer said.

Police ruled the shooting was an accident, but the DEA headquarters in Washington was still investigating, Kilmer said.
StlSluggers
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterWeb Supporter
Location: Parking in the gov't bldg @ 7th and Pine. It's only $3.00 on game day!

Postby raiders_umpire » Tue Mar 15, 2005 11:08 am

8-o WOW 8-o
raiders_umpire

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Kingctb27 » Tue Mar 15, 2005 11:18 am

That's gotta be the funniest thing that I've seen in this forum :-D Big ;-D to that one.
Kingctb27
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Eagle EyeLucky Ladders Champion

Postby acsguitar » Tue Mar 15, 2005 11:32 am

Call me a conspiracy theorist but that video didn't show anyone crying...also when you get shot that bullet is super hot and burns like hell.....I guess he probably did get shot which is really funny but I'm gonna play the conspiracy theorist anyways
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby Mercer Boy » Tue Mar 15, 2005 11:44 am

The only thing I don't get is how he just went on doing what he was doing afterwards. Personally, if I had just been shot, I think the demo would be over, and I would be laying on the ground.

It was funny how he showed them the rifle and they all got scared like he was going to go on a killing spree. I don't think they were convinced that gun was not loaded. :*) :-B :-b
The One, The Only, The Incomparable Mercer Boy.
MySpace blog (updated 6/21 - Pirates walkout.)
Mercer Boy
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby blankman » Tue Mar 15, 2005 1:54 pm

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH thats horrible :-b :-b :-b
blankman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby kentx12 » Tue Mar 15, 2005 2:53 pm

That is one of the funniest clips I have ever seen. ;-D

There will come a day when Barry Bonds leaves baseball, and everything about the game will be the better for it.
kentx12
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 2)

Postby RyanK » Tue Mar 15, 2005 2:56 pm

it wont play on my computer (mac)... and i thought a lot of you guys had them here.. could someone possibly pm about how to get it so i can view videos? stuff off ebaumsworld doesnt work either or video clips likethat..
RyanK
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics Expert

Postby The Miner Part 2 » Tue Mar 15, 2005 3:44 pm

RyanK wrote:it wont play on my computer (mac)... and i thought a lot of you guys had them here.. could someone possibly pm about how to get it so i can view videos? stuff off ebaumsworld doesnt work either or video clips likethat..

its at the top of the page on collegehumor.com
The Miner Part 2
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

Next

Return to General Talk