Special Money Football-Baseball league in PA... - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Special Money Football-Baseball league in PA...

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Special Money Football-Baseball league in PA...

Postby Warpigs » Mon Mar 14, 2005 4:30 am

I've been part of a local money H2H football league for three years now and I've decided to split into a second "sister" league. The winner of this league will take on the winner of the second league for all the marbles, so to speak.

I've been trying to limit the managers to people I know (to preserve the experience of a competitive, interactive league). We need a few more owners to round out the league roster, and I'd like to see which cafe members would be interested.

The league is run through Yahoo-Plus and costs $65 for the season. There are 12 teams which face-off H2H throughout the season in two divisions. The top team in each division along with the next best two records make the playoffs, with the league winner taking on the other league winner.

A stipulation for this league is that we all meet in person for the live draft. This will be held in the Williamsport area of PA, so distance may factor into your availability for the league. We're planning on drafting the Sunday before the season kicks off.

Please let me know if you are interested. As a way to get to better know the people who may be candidates for the league, I'm setting up a free baseball league. Please PM me for more information.
Warpigs
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Classifieds