Trivia - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Trivia

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Madison » Wed Mar 16, 2005 1:42 am

DieHardCubbie wrote:
DK wrote:How about we keep this going? Person who answers the question right asks another question of their own?


Because there is a Trivia Forum for this..... :-?


Who woulda thunk it huh? :-D :-b
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 53856
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 29 Apr 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Taking Souls...

Postby DK » Wed Mar 16, 2005 8:27 pm

Madison wrote:
DieHardCubbie wrote:
DK wrote:How about we keep this going? Person who answers the question right asks another question of their own?


Because there is a Trivia Forum for this..... :-?


Who woulda thunk it huh? :-D :-b
'

Haha, whoops, temporary lapse. Won't happen again. :D
Image
DK
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 9533
Joined: 22 Mar 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: on deck

Postby nuggets » Tue Mar 22, 2005 1:17 am

DK wrote:
Madison wrote:
DieHardCubbie wrote:
DK wrote:How about we keep this going? Person who answers the question right asks another question of their own?

Because there is a Trivia Forum for this..... :-?

Who woulda thunk it huh? :-D :-b
'
Haha, whoops, temporary lapse. Won't happen again. :D


But wait, all I see is a locked forum that is part of Sporting News game where you can only ask questions at certain times.

I have another.

Since the start of the 2001 season and *which outfielder* has the best put-out to error ratio amung fielders with more than 500 put-outs during that span and what is that ratio?

EX: In that period Manny Ramirez had 614 PO / 16 errors (the scorekeeper @ Fenway is real nice) = 38.375 PO per error
nuggets
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 3342
Joined: 14 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby CHAMBO » Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:28 pm

I will guess Geoff Jenkins, hardly ever has an error, and has a lot of put-outs.
Image
CHAMBO
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

User avatar
Eagle Eye
Posts: 82
Joined: 14 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Miller Park

Postby Tavish » Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:53 pm

Since the start of the 2001 season and *which outfielder* has the best put-out to error ratio amung fielders with more than 500 put-outs during that span and what is that ratio?


Darrin Erstad 520.5 PO/E 1041 PO and only 2 Errors


Jenkins is 5th
Tavish
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterWeb Supporter
Posts: 11070
(Past Year: 26)
Joined: 3 May 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby DK » Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:46 pm

Tavish wrote:
Since the start of the 2001 season and *which outfielder* has the best put-out to error ratio amung fielders with more than 500 put-outs during that span and what is that ratio?


Darrin Erstad 520.5 PO/E 1041 PO and only 2 Errors


Jenkins is 5th


You crazy crazy bastard. :D
Image
DK
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 9533
Joined: 22 Mar 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: on deck

Postby Tavish » Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:58 pm

DK wrote:
Tavish wrote:
Since the start of the 2001 season and *which outfielder* has the best put-out to error ratio amung fielders with more than 500 put-outs during that span and what is that ratio?


Darrin Erstad 520.5 PO/E 1041 PO and only 2 Errors


Jenkins is 5th


You crazy crazy bastard. :D


I gave everyone a couple of days, but it was starting to bug me that no one answered it. In other words, yes I am. :-o
Tavish
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterWeb Supporter
Posts: 11070
(Past Year: 26)
Joined: 3 May 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Wednesday, Oct. 1
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

San Francisco at Pittsburgh
(8:07 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact