I Had a Good Chuckle Over This - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

I Had a Good Chuckle Over This

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby JTWood » Thu Mar 24, 2005 12:38 am

Another one...

someone's sig wrote:If you Smell...what Da Rook...is Cookin'!!!

I'm not really sure what to do with that one.

:-)
JTWood
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Madison » Thu Mar 24, 2005 2:55 am

JTWood wrote:Another one...

Yeah, that's a funny one. :-b Seems The Rock might end up doing appearances with other wrestling companies since his WWE contract has expired. Should be interesting to see what happens with his wrestling future. :-)
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby Lofunzo » Thu Mar 24, 2005 5:17 am

Madison wrote:

Yeah, that's a funny one. :-b Seems The Rock might end up doing appearances with other wrestling companies since his WWE contract has expired. Should be interesting to see what happens with his wrestling future. :-)

Who knows?? Apparently, he was too busy to even realize that his contract with WWE ran out. :-°
Lofunzo

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 18)

Postby Madison » Thu Mar 24, 2005 6:21 pm

Lofunzo wrote:
Madison wrote:

Who knows?? Apparently, he was too busy to even realize that his contract with WWE ran out. :-°

Actually, he's well aware of it and he's very irritated with the WWE for not seeming to care about getting another contract signed. According to what I've read, the WWE hasn't made the effort, not the Rock. ;-)
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby acsguitar » Thu Mar 24, 2005 6:31 pm

Madison wrote:
Lofunzo wrote:
Madison wrote:

Actually, he's well aware of it and he's very irritated with the WWE for not seeming to care about getting another contract signed. According to what I've read, the WWE hasn't made the effort, not the Rock. ;-)

Ahh Madison you are the news source for everything bowling and everything wrestling...a great man
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby Lofunzo » Thu Mar 24, 2005 6:32 pm

Madison wrote:
Lofunzo wrote:
Madison wrote:

Seems like he got his ego hurt. From what I read, it seemed like neither of them realized that it had run out. He's good on the mic when he's there but I don't blame them for letting him go. Why bother?? For 2 or 3 appearances in a good year?? IMHO, he is great on the mic but terrible in the ring.
Lofunzo

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 18)

Postby acsguitar » Thu Mar 24, 2005 6:33 pm

Lofunzo wrote:
Madison wrote:
Lofunzo wrote:
Madison wrote:

Seems like he got his ego hurt. From what I read, it seemed like neither of them realized that it had run out. He's good on the mic when he's there but I don't blame them for letting him go. Why bother?? For 2 or 3 appearances in a good year?? IMHO, he is great on the mic but terrible in the ring.

Dude how can you not like the Peoples Elbow!
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby BigMusky » Thu Mar 24, 2005 6:39 pm

The Rock was the best at everything. But if he is going to run around making movies and not be a part of the everyday plot, why would WWE keep him on the payroll?
BigMusky
General Manager
General Manager

Sweet 16 Survivor

Postby CubsFan7724 » Thu Mar 24, 2005 6:50 pm

Its spelled "mystique" :-D
CubsFan7724
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Pick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby Madison » Thu Mar 24, 2005 6:55 pm

Lofunzo wrote:
Madison wrote:
Lofunzo wrote:
Madison wrote:

I hear you. Just pointing out that the WWE is the one that didn't push the contract situation. The Rock was well aware of it. ;-)

As to if he's worth it, it just depends on how many more movies he's going to do. If it's a bunch, then he's not worth the contract. If he's going to cut down on the movies, then bringing him back is a smart move. All just depends on the Hollywood career. :-°
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk