100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

ACC tourney

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

ACC tourney

Postby kentx12 » Sat Mar 12, 2005 5:04 pm

To all you Carloina fans... :-D

The real team of the ACC is getting ready to play. ;-D

There will come a day when Barry Bonds leaves baseball, and everything about the game will be the better for it.
kentx12
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 4)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Tavish » Sat Mar 12, 2005 5:07 pm

I thought Wake Forest played yesterday....

;-)
Tavish
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterWeb Supporter
(Past Year: 34)

Postby KPucks » Sat Mar 12, 2005 5:32 pm

Tavish wrote:I thought Wake Forest played yesterday....

;-)

... and lost. I guess that will teach Chris Paul his lesson about dealing out the low blows.

GO DUKE! ;-D
KPucks
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Pick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Re: ACC tourney

Postby GEBaseball3 » Sat Mar 12, 2005 6:48 pm

kentx12 wrote:To all you Carloina fans... :-D

like i have said all year, NC is overrated and can't win big games, i have feeling Georgia Tech could go a ways in the NCAA's, they are my sleeper pick. But KU is going all the way ;-D
It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog.
-Archie Griffen, two-time Heisman winner
GEBaseball3
College Coach
College Coach

Postby raiders_umpire » Sat Mar 12, 2005 7:27 pm

yep that is a duke fan for you.... no comment since last sunday at all,,,but bringing it up today.... :-D :-D and another thing about duke fans,,i thought yaw were supposed to be the "smart" school......carloina :-? :-? for some reason that just dont look right..... :-D :-D :-D and dang kent u even live in north carolina......
raiders_umpire

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Strasil42 » Sat Mar 12, 2005 7:37 pm

raiders_umpire wrote:

yep that is a duke fan for you.... no comment since last sunday at all,,,but bringing it up today.... :-D :-D and another thing about duke fans,,i thought yaw were supposed to be the "smart" school......carloina :-? :-? for some reason that just dont look right..... :-D :-D :-D and dang kent u even live in north carolina......

which is where duke is......

but carolina got screwed. they will take the tourney that matters, the ncaa. Go heels.
Strasil42
General Manager
General Manager

Postby raiders_umpire » Sat Mar 12, 2005 7:56 pm

Strasil42 wrote:
raiders_umpire wrote:

which is where duke is......

but carolina got screwed. they will take the tourney that matters, the ncaa. Go heels.

screwed????? now i am the biggest carolina fan in the cafe i imagine,,,but i cant even say they got screwed...they played poorly in the first half for the 3rd straight game..... they came back in the 2nd half but missed some free throws and had a few bad bounces of the ball with some rebounds but it was still a good game..... but i do agree with you about them winning the NCAA, they should be strong there as i imagine practice the next few days with roy and dean will be tough......
raiders_umpire

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby KPucks » Sat Mar 12, 2005 8:11 pm

I just can't see UNC winning it all this year. They have come up short in some big games, especially those away from home, and the NCAA tourney won't be played in Chapel Hill. I can see them being anywhere from an upset victim in the Sweet 16 to getting to the Final Four, but I just can't see them winning it all. Whoever said KU earlier, I am probably going to be with you when I see the brackets. The seniors on the Jayhawks have a lot of tourney experience and I could see them tkaing home the trophy.
KPucks
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Pick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby kentx12 » Sat Mar 12, 2005 8:20 pm

raiders_umpire wrote:

Yea, Yea, yea. I was so excited when I wrote that my fingers were moving faster than my mind. You need to worry about your overrated ball team and not my spelling. ;-D

There will come a day when Barry Bonds leaves baseball, and everything about the game will be the better for it.
kentx12
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 4)

Postby hayseed » Sat Mar 12, 2005 9:15 pm

lol you guys are talking about UNC as overrated, but Kansas is just as overrated as the heels. They have just completely lost concentration in multiple games and are either on or off. There's no in between with those guys, and I don't think they'll be able to keep it together for six straight.
hayseed
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Mock(ing) Drafter

Next

Return to General Talk