Sharp Sox - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Boston Red Sox

Sharp Sox

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Sharp Sox

Postby HYLRedSox » Sat May 03, 2003 10:37 pm

I just wanted to see some action in here! Nobody like to use the team forums, I guess. Well lets start some Red Sox talkin!
In recent years past, the Sox have been known for get guys on base and getting the big bat to drive in runs. However, this year there have been many instances where we have been able to manufacture that key run by stealing a base, bunting a guy over, then getting that sac fly. Does anybody else find this very encouraging? I just wanted to hear some people TALKING in here!!
HYLRedSox
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Arlo » Mon May 05, 2003 11:19 am

I agree; almost the entire media focus on the way the Sox are playing ball has been on the bullpen by committee plan, and the way they're doing a lot of little things right has been almost completely overlooked. The factors you mention are all highly encouraging signs indeed! ;-D
Arlo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Lofunzo » Fri Apr 09, 2004 5:29 am

These forums are often overlooked but the Sox can't be this year. They have the offense and added another stud SP and a top closer.
Lofunzo

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 11)

Return to Boston Red Sox