First draft, I think I did o.k - maybe more RP? HELP!!!!!!! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team

First draft, I think I did o.k - maybe more RP? HELP!!!!!!!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby jonessoda1314 » Fri Mar 11, 2005 12:53 am

ryanw4390 wrote:Excellent offense, and pretty good starting pitching. Only thing I would do is trade one of your better bench players like Torri Hunter for a solid closer.

i doubt tori hunter will land a soild closer...
i would keep an eye on mesa in pit and see who will step into the CL role there once mesa shows how much he really blows (gonzalez or torres)
keep an eye on who will be the closer for the cubs, either borowski, hawkins, or dempster
anotehr guy to target would be BJ ryan, possible top 5 clsoer in this guy

other than that your team looks pretty solid, love the offense
rate mine please
http://www.fantasybaseballcafe.com/foru ... p?t=101994
jonessoda1314
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby firstclassfastball » Fri Mar 11, 2005 2:07 am

Your infield is incredible. Your outfield will produce more than enough stolen bases, plus some. If you can pick up a stud closer thats good, personally I would try to pawn off Schilling or Clemens for another SP . I would just worry about both of them having injury free seasons, their getting old, Schilling already has his ankel problem, their bound to go down soon. Plus if you got Beltran in the 7th round I bet you could get a stud SP for one of them from someone in that league, maybe Prior, Sheets, Scmidt. who knows maybe you can get one of them and more. I cant believe Beltran in the 7th!
firstclassfastball
College Coach
College Coach

Postby jonessoda1314 » Fri Mar 11, 2005 2:27 am

firstclassfastball wrote:Your infield is incredible. Your outfield will produce more than enough stolen bases, plus some. If you can pick up a stud closer thats good, personally I would try to pawn off Schilling or Clemens for another SP . I would just worry about both of them having injury free seasons, their getting old, Schilling already has his ankel problem, their bound to go down soon. Plus if you got Beltran in the 7th round I bet you could get a stud SP for one of them from someone in that league, maybe Prior, Sheets, Scmidt. who knows maybe you can get one of them and more. I cant believe Beltran in the 7th!

im pretty sure he got beltran as the 7th pick overall... not in the 7th round
jonessoda1314
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby bullocmt » Fri Mar 11, 2005 9:41 am

Beltran was the 7th pick overall, Thanks for the advice.
bullocmt
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Postby bullocmt » Sat Mar 12, 2005 3:38 am

need a few more replies ...thanks guys for the help
bullocmt
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Previous

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team