The evidence against bonds (a spinnoff of a previous thread) - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

The evidence against bonds (a spinnoff of a previous thread)

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby eftda » Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:21 pm

"LALALALALALALALALALA!!!!!!"

Thats how Bonds - attackers react. The somehow know that bonds took them and wont listen to anyone but themselves. Pro-Bonds members have asked numerous times that if Bonds isnAt found guilty then would take eveyrthing back what they said. and every time they've ignored the idea that he could be innocent and said "it wont happen" Pro Bonds members have said that they'd belive it when they see it (Bonds admits or a negative drug test).

Most "Anti-Bonds" members fail to come to deabte with an open mind. :-t
eftda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby agchris02 » Fri Mar 11, 2005 2:32 am

I never said Bonds wasnt a HOF, I said he was a lock as a matter of fact. What I said was in response to another cafe member who stated that Bonds early year numbers were HOF numbers. I dont agree that what he did in the first 5-6 years of his career where HOF worthy at all. Just go look at them, I posted the link above.

I dont think there is any chance he wont get in unless he's convicted of perjury or something (wont ever happen).

I was merely stating that the numbers he put up over the first five or six years were not HOF numbers. (Basicaly while he was in pit)
Jackalope
agchris02
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers