For anyone who watches wrestling - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

For anyone who watches wrestling

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby raiders_umpire » Thu Mar 10, 2005 12:23 pm

Lofunzo wrote:
raiders_umpire wrote:i think u can almost count on undertaker losing this year to orton.... orton is in tight with HHH and we all know who is the real boss of WWE now(with vince out a little while).... aaaahhh...i miss the days of WCW and WWF going at it on monday nights...made for a great night of partying with the guys....

Not sure about the Orton thing because a lot of people are pissed off about his backstage antics. :-? Plus, Amy Webber was supposed to have left because of him. :-t

true weber had problems with him they say,,,,but i have seen no depushing of orton yet either..... dang they have even tied him to kiebler now to get the fans to like him......
raiders_umpire

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Pacman » Thu Mar 10, 2005 12:29 pm

raiders_umpire wrote:
dang they have even tied him to kiebler now to get the fans to like him.....

Mmmmmm.... Kiebler...

;-D
Pacman
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic

Postby Lofunzo » Thu Mar 10, 2005 2:45 pm

raiders_umpire wrote:
Lofunzo wrote:
raiders_umpire wrote:i think u can almost count on undertaker losing this year to orton.... orton is in tight with HHH and we all know who is the real boss of WWE now(with vince out a little while).... aaaahhh...i miss the days of WCW and WWF going at it on monday nights...made for a great night of partying with the guys....

Not sure about the Orton thing because a lot of people are pissed off about his backstage antics. :-? Plus, Amy Webber was supposed to have left because of him. :-t

true weber had problems with him they say,,,,but i have seen no depushing of orton yet either..... dang they have even tied him to kiebler now to get the fans to like him......

True but 1 thing that I have noticed is that they seem to push a lot of guys up, drop them down, push them back up, etc. It has happened to all of them not named HHH. Orton, Benoit, the list goes on.

As for Trish, she's growing on me but she is nowhere near the hottest, Mookie. Stop being a homer. :-b
Lofunzo

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 11)

Postby Madison » Fri Mar 11, 2005 8:43 am

If the Undertaker loses to Orton (and that's a big "IF"), it won't be because of HHH. 'Taker is very tight with Vince. When everyone was jumping ship to go to WCW, 'Taker stayed put. Vince and 'Taker have always been close and Vince has said on more than one occasion that 'Taker would always have a job with the WWE.

So if 'Taker was to lose, it would simply be because Orton is one of the young guns that will carry the WWE for the next decade. Orton, Cena, Batista (for awhile, he's in his 30's), and a few of the other young pups are the WWE's future. 'Taker is the kind of guy to bite the bullet and put Orton over at 'Mania. I really don't want to see it happen though. :-o

I agree. I want the days of WWE(F) vs. WCW back. That was some great times in wrestling. ;-D
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby Pacman » Fri Mar 11, 2005 9:15 am

Madison wrote:
I agree. I want the days of WWE(F) vs. WCW back. That was some great times in wrestling. ;-D

N-W-O ;-D
Pacman
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic

Postby raiders_umpire » Fri Mar 11, 2005 11:51 am

Madison wrote:

If the Undertaker loses to Orton (and that's a big "IF"), it won't be because of HHH. 'Taker is very tight with Vince. When everyone was jumping ship to go to WCW, 'Taker stayed put. Vince and 'Taker have always been close and Vince has said on more than one occasion that 'Taker would always have a job with the WWE.

So if 'Taker was to lose, it would simply be because Orton is one of the young guns that will carry the WWE for the next decade. Orton, Cena, Batista (for awhile, he's in his 30's), and a few of the other young pups are the WWE's future. 'Taker is the kind of guy to bite the bullet and put Orton over at 'Mania. I really don't want to see it happen though. :-o

i hope u are right mad,,,, as i am not a fan of orton at all,,,cena and batista and edge are the young guys that i like but something about ortons matches just aint too fun to watch...... but oh well my favorite wrestler of all time(Sting) is basically retired anyways so it is not as exciting to me now as it was in the late 90s....... but i still watch hoping it will return to the glory days once again....
raiders_umpire

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Lofunzo » Fri Mar 11, 2005 12:02 pm

1 of my funniest wrestling things ever was a while ago when Orton was wrestling Jericho. Orton went to give him an RKO but he clearly missed. Neither of them knew what to do so they stood there for a sec and then Orton went back to the other side of the ring and then he tried it again while Jericho just stood there waiting. He hit it the 2nd time. Funny stuff. :-b
Lofunzo

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 11)

Previous

Return to General Talk