Kevin Millar - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Kevin Millar

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby curious_george_43545 » Mon Mar 07, 2005 6:49 pm

Lofunzo wrote:In response to the fan issue, there are idiot fans of all teams. The thing is that the Yankees have more fans by far so it is logical to think that they also have more idiot fans. :-?


Exactly of course some teams fan are better than others you have to admit...I mean do you think the Eagles fans are exactly the most pleasent people in the world?
curious_george_43545
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar

Posts: 5200
Joined: 27 Jan 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Ohio

Postby FatGuyWithAMullet » Mon Mar 07, 2005 7:00 pm

curious_george_43545 wrote:
Lofunzo wrote:In response to the fan issue, there are idiot fans of all teams. The thing is that the Yankees have more fans by far so it is logical to think that they also have more idiot fans. :-?


Exactly of course some teams fan are better than others you have to admit...I mean do you think the Eagles fans are exactly the most pleasent people in the world?


Yes, we are the most pleasant fans in all of professional sports.
FatGuyWithAMullet
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 850
Joined: 15 Jun 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Uranus

Postby acsguitar » Mon Mar 07, 2005 7:17 pm

FatGuyWithAMullet wrote:
curious_george_43545 wrote:
Lofunzo wrote:In response to the fan issue, there are idiot fans of all teams. The thing is that the Yankees have more fans by far so it is logical to think that they also have more idiot fans. :-?


Exactly of course some teams fan are better than others you have to admit...I mean do you think the Eagles fans are exactly the most pleasent people in the world?


Yes, we are the most pleasant fans in all of professional sports.


Its true I'd put a philly fan in the same room with my girlfriend...I mean I KNOW he's definitly not gonna score
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Postby curious_george_43545 » Mon Mar 07, 2005 7:20 pm

acsguitar wrote:
FatGuyWithAMullet wrote:
curious_george_43545 wrote:
Lofunzo wrote:In response to the fan issue, there are idiot fans of all teams. The thing is that the Yankees have more fans by far so it is logical to think that they also have more idiot fans. :-?


Exactly of course some teams fan are better than others you have to admit...I mean do you think the Eagles fans are exactly the most pleasent people in the world?


Yes, we are the most pleasant fans in all of professional sports.


Its true I'd put a philly fan in the same room with my girlfriend...I mean I KNOW he's definitly not gonna score


ouch
curious_george_43545
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar

Posts: 5200
Joined: 27 Jan 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Ohio

Postby FatGuyWithAMullet » Mon Mar 07, 2005 8:11 pm

No big loss there, afterall Philly fans do have certain hygenic standards. I also don't even know if it's possible to "score" with an orca unless you're into skin folds or something.
FatGuyWithAMullet
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 850
Joined: 15 Jun 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Uranus

Postby CubsFan7724 » Mon Mar 07, 2005 11:46 pm

FatGuyWithAMullet wrote:No big loss there, afterall Philly fans do have certain hygenic standards. I also don't even know if it's possible to "score" with an orca unless you're into skin folds or something.

OMG CALL THE EMERGENCY ROOM! WE GOT A THIRD DEGREE BURN HERE! :-D
Image
CubsFan7724
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Pick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 6426
Joined: 19 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: AKA 34=Sweetness on FFC

Previous

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Thursday, Aug. 28
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Chi Cubs at Cincinnati
(12:35 pm)
NY Yankees at Detroit
(1:08 pm)
Colorado at San Francisco
(3:45 pm)
Tampa Bay at Baltimore
(7:05 pm)
Atlanta at NY Mets
(7:10 pm)
Cleveland at Chi White Sox
(8:10 pm)
Texas at Houston
(8:10 pm)
Minnesota at Kansas City
(8:10 pm)
Oakland at LA Angels
(10:05 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact