Postby reznorsboy » Wed May 11, 2005 8:09 am

HAHAHA!! ;-D
reznorsboy
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby The Punisher » Wed May 11, 2005 8:31 am

That was great ;-D :-D
Screw the Peavy and Burnett Watches, I'm probably one of the laziest people in the world
The Punisher
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby Mercer Boy » Wed May 11, 2005 12:04 pm

Mustangs989 wrote:Image
There's a MB stupid moment for you ;-)

If getting over 10 pounds of free candy for just standing in a box with a funnel attached to it is stupid...consider me the dopiest dope that ever doped. :-B

I have been making costumes like this for several years, and I'm not planning on stopping any time soon. If kids can get candy from wearing Halloween costumes, why can't I? ;-D
The One, The Only, The Incomparable Mercer Boy.
MySpace blog (updated 6/21 - Pirates walkout.)
Mercer Boy
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby The Punisher » Wed May 11, 2005 6:06 pm

Mercer Boy wrote:

If getting over 10 pounds of free candy for just standing in a box with a funnel attached to it is stupid...consider me the dopiest dope that ever doped. :-B

I have been making costumes like this for several years, and I'm not planning on stopping any time soon. If kids can get candy from wearing Halloween costumes, why can't I? ;-D

So is that actually Mercer?
Screw the Peavy and Burnett Watches, I'm probably one of the laziest people in the world
The Punisher
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby Kingctb27 » Wed May 11, 2005 6:45 pm

The Punisher wrote:
Mercer Boy wrote:

So is that actually Mercer?

LMAO, I hope not :-D
Kingctb27
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Eagle EyeLucky Ladders Champion

Postby Sticky Spice » Thu May 12, 2005 9:47 am

jimmyvegas wrote:
BGbootha wrote:Alright, so I am 25, and still in the college scene so many of my friends just can't stop talking about this movie. I went out and rented it, when my blockbuster actually had a copy in. And watched it and felt the same way you did Pac Man. I just didnt' get it. That being said. I told all my friends that I thought it sucked, but now find myself laughing at all the stupid stuff from the movie that i see.

Thats exactly the way I feel, and Im 24. Theres certain movies where I think if you watch them over and over you start to notice things and the movie gets better and better, but for me this isnt one of them

Absolutely this is true. It was that way for me with Friday, and once I got past the "Huh huh huh huh" of Beavis & Butthead it's like ...I "got" it, and still watch pirated episodes compliments of Ebay to this day.

Mike Judge rocks.
“Most men lead lives of quiet desperation and go to the grave with the song still in them.” --Henry David Thoreau
Sticky Spice
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Cafe Musketeer
(Past Year: 40)

Postby acsguitar » Thu May 12, 2005 10:55 am

Sticky Spice wrote:
jimmyvegas wrote:
BGbootha wrote:Alright, so I am 25, and still in the college scene so many of my friends just can't stop talking about this movie. I went out and rented it, when my blockbuster actually had a copy in. And watched it and felt the same way you did Pac Man. I just didnt' get it. That being said. I told all my friends that I thought it sucked, but now find myself laughing at all the stupid stuff from the movie that i see.

Thats exactly the way I feel, and Im 24. Theres certain movies where I think if you watch them over and over you start to notice things and the movie gets better and better, but for me this isnt one of them

Absolutely this is true. It was that way for me with Friday, and once I got past the "Huh huh huh huh" of Beavis & Butthead it's like ...I "got" it, and still watch pirated episodes compliments of Ebay to this day.

Mike Judge rocks.

You pay for pirated episodes? You know you could not pay the Beavis and Butthead pirates and just be the pirate yourself
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby The Punisher » Thu May 12, 2005 6:46 pm

acsguitar wrote:
Sticky Spice wrote:
jimmyvegas wrote:

Mike Judge rocks.

You pay for pirated episodes? You know you could not pay the Beavis and Butthead pirates and just be the pirate yourself

huh huh huh huh huh good one Beavis
The Punisher
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby Sticky Spice » Fri May 13, 2005 7:33 am

acsguitar wrote:
Sticky Spice wrote:
jimmyvegas wrote:

Mike Judge rocks.

I've got a couple of my own video tapes, but considering it doesn't come on anymore that's why I have to resort to pirates. Plus they had super-old rare episodes that included the fire references and such. I have heard that MTV2 plays some episodes, but I don't have that channel.
“Most men lead lives of quiet desperation and go to the grave with the song still in them.” --Henry David Thoreau
Sticky Spice
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Cafe Musketeer
(Past Year: 40)

Postby bronxxbomber » Fri May 13, 2005 12:17 pm

a movie for all the super dry humor fans, only there was no humor here. a real pointless movie.
Who says I can't be a Yankees and Mets fan???
bronxxbomber
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk