How's this FBC Dynasty team? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team

How's this FBC Dynasty team?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby RyanK » Sun Mar 06, 2005 1:25 pm

You definatly made a well rounded team, espically come the future... im jealous.. but thats what i get for winging it

You might want to add another OF at some point, maybr try to deal gullien. you have a good shot at competing this year, i see RJ doing close to last year, Peavy having a good year along with Buehrle, then your INF of Morneau, Wright and Young... thats a nice infield for the next few years
RyanK
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics Expert
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby DaQ » Sun Mar 06, 2005 4:15 pm

JTWood wrote:DaQ,

Don't want you to think I'm ignoring this. I don't have time to reply right now, but I'll get to it tonight.

:-[ :-[ :-[ (just playin')
DaQ
General Manager
General Manager

Postby JTWood » Sun Mar 06, 2005 8:15 pm

Sorry for the delay, DaQ. I've been sick, and I have been sleeping a lot in the last 24 hours.

I said in JRM's (or maybe my) post that every team in this league has at least one weakness. Your weakness is youth, but your team is the team that could prove me wrong. If Morneau, Wright, Young, Cabrera, & Peavy do what everyone think they can do, you could have an awesome team. But that's the problem with youth, right? Will they or won't they?

I think your depth will pay off long-term, though, and your team will be the team in one of the next few years - as long as you manage your contracts right. Your team is a team that I would definitely consider for running with a low budget this year in order to take advantage of the Reserve Years in the season that you need to go all-or-nothing.

I think your team and my team are almost exact opposites.
JTWood
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyeWeb Supporter

Postby DaQ » Sun Mar 06, 2005 8:42 pm

JTWood wrote:Sorry for the delay, DaQ. I've been sick, and I have been sleeping a lot in the last 24 hours.

I said in JRM's (or maybe my) post that every team in this league has at least one weakness. Your weakness is youth, but your team is the team that could prove me wrong. If Morneau, Wright, Young, Cabrera, & Peavy do what everyone think they can do, you could have an awesome team. But that's the problem with youth, right? Will they or won't they?

I think your depth will pay off long-term, though, and your team will be the team in one of the next few years - as long as you manage your contracts right. Your team is a team that I would definitely consider for running with a low budget this year in order to take advantage of the Reserve Years in the season that you need to go all-or-nothing.

I think your team and my team are almost exact opposites.

Hope you get better!

Thanks for the response. Once you took Bonds and Miggy Cabrera was still on the board, I decided to draft towards hte future. The important thing I feel is who I can get out of Free Agency. There are some younger players that will be getting released after this year (Sheets, Prior, Teixeira) and next year, I may not get Peavy back (through Free Agency), but Oliver Perez, Tim Hudson and Carlos Zambrano are also FA's.
DaQ
General Manager
General Manager

Previous

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team