Fantasy Baseball Champions League - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Fantasy Baseball Champions League

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Fantasy Baseball Champions League

Postby JuicePats » Tue Nov 19, 2002 3:25 pm

I want to put together a non-keeper league that features only the top owners from each of several leagues, including my own Jackie Robinson Memorial League (JRML). The general idea is this: if I were to get, say, 5 leagues involved, we would invite the top 2 or 3 owners from each league to form a 10 or 15 (depending on whether we invited 2 or 3, obviously) team Best of the Best league. The more leagues involved would obviously mean less owners invited from each league. Under my plan, the best owners from the 2002 season would play in the Fantasy Baseball Champions League (FBCL) for the 2003 season, the best in their leagues during the 2003 would be in the FBCL for the 2004 season, and so on and so forth. This league would run seperately from the other leagues the owners would be involved in - you wouldn't be asked to play in the FBCL exclusively. I haven't thought about the format of the league yet (roster size, scoring, etc.), mainly because I want the Commissioners of the other leagues involved in that.

If you think this is a good idea and would like to participate, please EMail me at mailto:JuicePats@AOL.com

Thanks,
Edju Martin
JuicePats
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds