Serious Managers need to look @ this - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Serious Managers need to look @ this

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Serious Managers need to look @ this

Postby joshv123456 » Fri Mar 04, 2005 12:23 am

I set up this league over the past month i have recruited managers from previous leagues that were active and/or won the league championship, this league will have great competitors in it so if you think you can hang, I am needing only 10 more managers to fill out the 89 team tournament. Email me @ mailto:joshv123456@sbcglobal.net for an invitation.

The tourn will last three years drafting a new team each year we will start with 89 teams, in 8 divisions with 12 teams in each division, I will have an inactive team in 7 divisions with my own team one division. At the end of the year the top 3 from each league will advance leaving us with 24 teams in 3 9 team divisions and a dead team of mine to watch over things, to make 10. With the remaining 3 spots there will be a wild card race for all the teams in 4th place. The following year the top 3 teams from each division will advace with one wild card spot to make the final 10 team league to decide the league Champion. I will create a yahoo groups page that you will be required to join that keeps the standings, rosters, and a wild card race. All trades will be voted on by the league but posted on the group page. So you can keep track of what is going to in all leagues. If any one this league is interested let me know and I will get you on a list for when the league starts. This will be the second one of these that I have made, We are in the final year of the first one and every thing went well so far, (other than the fact that I was eleminated last year). All scoring will be roto and the same for all divisions, we will use standard baseball scroing from the public leagues
I have openings in leagues as follows
group 3 on Tuesday 3/8 @ 7pm EST I need 4 teams
group 5 on Thursday 3/9 @ 8pm EST I need 1 team
group 6 on Friday 3/11 @ 8pm EST I need 6 teams
The other 5 drafts are all full.
Thanks
Josh
joshv123456
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds