Baseball Prospectus prospect list - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Baseball Prospectus prospect list

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Baseball Prospectus prospect list

Postby Absolutely Adequate » Thu Mar 03, 2005 11:10 pm

I just got my copy of the BP today - and I'm impressed. I've never bought it before because I don't like having any hard proof of my deep, dark obsession with fantasy baseball. But it's great!

My only question comes from the prospect list - does anybody have copies from previous years that you could post? I'm interested to see who they trumpeted last year and the year before and any copy you might have.

Thanks.
Absolutely Adequate
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Baseball Prospectus prospect list

Postby ramble2 » Fri Mar 04, 2005 2:51 am

Absolutely Adequate wrote:I just got my copy of the BP today - and I'm impressed. I've never bought it before because I don't like having any hard proof of my deep, dark obsession with fantasy baseball. But it's great!

My only question comes from the prospect list - does anybody have copies from previous years that you could post? I'm interested to see who they trumpeted last year and the year before and any copy you might have.

Thanks.

I'm still waiting for my copy. Amazon is telling me it's still not ready to ship. I ordered it back in January. :~(
ramble2
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe Ranker
(Past Year: 5)

Postby AcidRock23 » Fri Mar 04, 2005 9:08 am

I have read through the As this AM so I've not had a shot at the prospect list but the book itself is amazing.

I'd be concerned re Amazon not having shipped yours yet though, I ordered 2 day shipping and got mine on Monday. I emailed BP when I found out that Amazon was not getting them on 0221, the 'release date' and they responded quickly w/ it'll be shipped TO Amazon on 0221 and Amazon shipped it on 022405.

Kind of a ridiculous process, given what Amazon USUALLY are able to do getting stuff to you but the book itself is worth quite a bit more than the $12.21, if only in terms of the highly amusing writing and keen eye for the sport.
AcidRock23
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe WriterEagle Eye

Return to Baseball Leftovers