Who would you most like to be? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team

Who would you most like to be?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Who would you most like to be?

Postby curious_george_43545 » Thu Mar 03, 2005 7:24 pm

curious_george_43545
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby chris8 » Thu Mar 03, 2005 7:28 pm

Curious Monkeys (couldn't be your team, could it? ;-) Missing a 2nd closer, but great team nonetheless.
chris8
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown Survivor
(Past Year: 103)

Postby Cooner » Thu Mar 03, 2005 7:32 pm

nice draft, though i woulda taken Abreu over Manny. I pity the foo who took Thome over Helton. I like your staff- it has as much risk as any other staff, but a whole lotta potential. Pedro, Crawford that late 8-o

edit: i guess with all that speed you may benefit more from Manny's power than Abreu's speed, but you couldn't have known that unless you were planning on those guys later (and planning on Crawford in the 3rd was certainly not in your mind I hope !+) )
Cooner
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby curious_george_43545 » Thu Mar 03, 2005 7:38 pm

Cooner wrote:nice draft, though i woulda taken Abreu over Manny. I pity the foo who took Thome over Helton. I like your staff- it has as much risk as any other staff, but a whole lotta potential. Pedro, Crawford that late 8-o

edit: i guess with all that speed you may benefit more from Manny's power than Abreu's speed, but you couldn't have known that unless you were planning on those guys later (and planning on Crawford in the 3rd was certainly not in your mind I hope !+) )

Yes lol I showed up about 5 minutes late and Manny and Ortiz were picked for me and I happened to have Manny one spot ahead of Abreu :-b .....the Crawford pick was blind luck on how he got that far and I think I lucked out that Pedro got that far since I couldnt pass on Aramis in the fourth ;-D
curious_george_43545
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team