30-Team Redraft $$$ Fantasy Baseball Leagues - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

30-Team Redraft $$$ Fantasy Baseball Leagues

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

30-Team Redraft $$$ Fantasy Baseball Leagues

Postby colby2152 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:24 pm

Are you tired of the basic run of the mill, free - or even money, leagues where activity is low, Commissioners may not be trusted, and the scoring is bland? How about some deep leagues where you feel like a real GM taking over your favorite franchise and playing it for one year. You could take over the Astros where expectations are low and win money just on improving the team from April 1st to October 1st.

What if you could own shares of multiple teams and win money based on their performance and improvement? What if you could play in a 30-team league with deep rosters for free (have someone else as the financial owner)? We have four copies of the same type of 30-team redraft franchise-style league. Essentially, the entry fees go up by a multiple in each league. Entry fees vary per team based on the final regular season standing of actual teams last season.

Here are the entries per each team in the Grandstands league. The multipliers for the other leagues are 0.5, 1.5, and 2, so for example the Nationals would cost $50, $100, $150, and $200. You can own shares of up to five teams and majority ownership (51%) will give you control of the GM seat (you can only GM one team though). For instance, if you wanted to own 60% of the Rays at $80 then your entry would be $48. You could also add more to your entry by investing in other teams. A majority investor can hire a GM.

:WAS: Washington Nationals $100
:CIN: Cincinnati Reds $98
:NYY: New York Yankees $96
:OAK: Oakland Athletics $94
:SF: San Francisco Giants $92
:DET: Detroit Tigers $90
:ATL: Atlanta Braves $88
:BAL: Baltimore Orioles $86
:TEX: Texas Rangers $84
:STL: St. Louis Cardinals $82
:TB: Tampa Bay Rays $80
:LAA: Los Angeles Angels $78
:LAD: Los Angeles Dodgers $76
:CHW: Chicago White Sox $74
:MIL: Milwaukee Brewers $72
:ARZ: Arizona Diamondbacks $70
:PHI: Philadelphia Phillies $68
:PIT: Pittsburgh Pirates $66
:SD: San Diego Padres $64
:SEA: Seattle Mariners $62
:NYM: New York Mets $60
:TOR: Toronto Blue Jays $58
:KC: Kansas City Royals $56
:BOS: Boston Red Sox $54
:MIA-MLB: Miami Marlins $52
:CLE: Cleveland Indians $50
:MIN: Minnesota Twins $48
:COL: Colorado Rockies $46
:CHC: Chicago Cubs $44
:HOU: Houston Astros $42

All of these leagues are for one year and rosters are already set as of the end of 2012. The 40-man rosters will cut down to 30 by the beginning of next season to open up the marginal free agent pool. There will be an opportunity to change the face of your team through aggressive trade markets in which you can find fellow GMs on the site chat every day.

Well, if you're interested then shoot an email to me at *mod edit* with the subject "Redraft 30-Team $$$ League" and I can send you the link. If you already have an idea of which team or teams you want then let me know. As I said, there are four of these leagues with entry fees ranging from $26-50 to $84-200. I will be updating this thread with available teams as the list becomes smaller to post.

First come first served but you could be kicked out due to inactivity and non-payment, so any payment will reserve a team. Payments are accepted via SportsVault (secure payment processing site for fantasy leagues) and PayPal. Leagues are organized in a trusted community by the staff.

Feel free to reply with any questions you may have, or post your email and which teams you may want.

Cheers!
ProFSL.com
colby2152
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: 30-Team Redraft $$$ Fantasy Baseball Leagues

Postby ayebatter » Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:39 pm

Colby take out an add. :-°

Yellow card this time, banning coming up.
So-Cal 25 Club _762_
ayebatter

ModeratorCafeholicResponse TeamMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 1299)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds