Welcome to The Can of Corn, hosted by Darren Shimp and Michael Stephens! This week’s episode might sound like Darren’s voice was recorded in a cave, which might or might not have anything to do with what Michael ate for breakfast Wednesday. We encountered some technical difficulties in the process of recording, but managed to tweak the audio to where both voices are audible, so we are still good to go! We hope that the content is enjoyable, or at least tolerable, and we promise to have both mics working next week. In the mean time, grab your glove and head for the outfield, because here comes the Can of Corn!
• Introduction of show and hosts, Darren and Michael
• Published on Fantasy Cafe Radio
• Brought to you by Fantasy Baseball Cafe
• Got fantasy/reality questions? Email us at CanOfCorn@fantasycaferadio.com
• KERSHAW, BRUCE CALLUPS
• HEADLEY AND RASMUS TIME?
• MAJOR INJURY NEWS/IMPACT
• CAFE ARTICLE DISCUSSION
• CALL FOR WRITERS
• JOBA THE SP
• “VETOABLE” TRADES
• SELF-PROMOTION IN POSTS
• INFORMED POSTING
• SIX “WOULD YOU RATHERS”
• COMMENTARY ON LAST WEEKS OVER/UNDERS
BATTLE OF THE WITS
• DESCRIPTION OF GAME
• MICHAEL AND DARREN PICK WINNERS FOR NEXT WEEK
TOOLS OF THE WEEK
• FIVE-TOOL PLAYER OF THE WEEK
• HONORABLE MENTIONS
• TOOL OF THE WEEK
• HONORABLE MENTION
• LOOKING FORWARD
• THANK YOUS
• Check out the Fantasy Baseball Cafe
• Email your fantasy/reality questions to CanOfCorn@fantasycaferadio.com
• Check out our website: Fantasy Cafe Radio
• Click here to subscribe via Itunes
• SIGN OFF
Michael Stephens is an avid fantasy sports enthusiast who writes for the Cafe. He hails from the Pacific Northwest and is a die-hard sports fan to the core! You can find Michael in the Cafe’s forums where he actively posts under the name of WaCougMBS.
Darren Shimp is an Oregon-bred sports fanatic, who somehow got started rooting for the San Francisco Giants in the late eighties and has never looked back. He is still a newbie in the Cafe, and goes under the alias shimposter. He will always have something to say about the awesomeness of Will Clark.
Want to write for the Cafe? Check out the Cafe's Pencil & Paper section!