Welcome to The Can of Corn, hosted by Michael Stephens and Nate Davis! Darren is out of town for the week, so it’s time to introduce our trusty sidekick, Mr. Davis. Episode 4 looks to improve on the content from the last show by continuing our quest to focus on more Cafe topics each week, so grab your glove and head for the outfield, because here comes the Can of Corn!
• Introduction of show and hosts, Michael and Nate
• Published on Fantasy Cafe Radio
• Brought to you by Fantasy Baseball Cafe
• Got fantasy/reality questions? Email us at CanOfCorn@fantasycaferadio.com
• Also available from the Fantasy Baseball Cafe
• KERSHAW AND PRICE
• GETTIN’ FIGGY WITH IT
• WILL ANY PADRES SURVIVE THE ‘08 SEASON?
• HOT HITTERS WHO MIGHT COOL OFF
• PITCHER TO KEEP AN EYE ON
• CAFE TALK
• SHOUT OUT TO CAFE GAMES
• ACHIEVEMENTS IN REALITY LAND
• ESPN STOLEN BASE MASTERS
• OVER/UNDERS – FOUR NEW PREDICTIONS
BATTLE OF THE WITS
• DESCRIPTION OF GAME
• MICHAEL AND NATE PICK WINNERS FOR UPCOMING WEEK
TOOLS OF THE WEEK
• FIVE-TOOL PLAYER OF THE WEEK
• HONORABLE MENTIONS
• TOOL OF THE WEEK
• HONORABLE MENTION
• LOOKING FORWARD
• THANK YOUS
• Check out the Fantasy Baseball Cafe
• Email your fantasy/reality questions to CanOfCorn@fantasycaferadio.com
• Check out our website: Fantasy Cafe Radio
• Click here to subscribe via Itunes
• SIGN OFF
Michael Stephens is an avid fantasy sports enthusiast who writes for the Cafe. He hails from the Pacific Northwest and is a die-hard sports fan to the core! You can find Michael in the Cafe’s forums where he actively posts under the name of WaCougMBS.
Want to write for the Cafe? Check out the Cafe's Pencil & Paper section!