Welcome to The Can of Corn, hosted by Michael Stephens and Darren Shimp! Some sore arms in Chicago, yet no Dusty Baker sighting. Brandon Morrow gets mentioned at least four times, and much much more! Lend us an ear, grab your glove and head for the outfield – here comes The Can of Corn!
• Introduction of show and hosts (Darren and Michael)
• Published on Fantasy Cafe Radio
• Brought to you by Fantasy Baseball Cafe
• Have fantasy/reality questions? Email us at CanOfCorn@fantasycaferadio.com
• KERSHAW SENT DOWN, THEN CAME BACK… BRILLIANT!
• BIG Z AND HARDEN OUCHIES
• KENT DONE, LONGORIA LONGING TO RETURN
• RANGERS PAIN
• A-ROD INSTANT REPLAY CRYBABY
• WELCOME RYAN HOWARD TO THE 2008 SEASON
• VERLANDER KILLS PLAYOFF HOPES
• UPDATE ON HOT CORNER PREDICTIONS
• E-MAIL TIME!
• STREAKING TRIBE
• KEEPER/WAIVER WIRE QUERIES
• CC NL CY?
• GIANTS VERSUS ANY TWO GOOD PLAYERS
• MAN RAM OR DUS PED?
• INDIANS/VOLCANOES IN SHORT-SEASON MADNESS!
• ODD COLORFUL COLOR MAN
BATTLE OF THE WITS
• ANOTHER TIE… SHOCKER
• DARREN STILL NOT VERY GOOD PROGNOSTICATOR
• MICHAEL YANKS DARREN’S CHAIN
• DARREN LOOKS TO DODGE ANOTHER TIE
TOOLS OF THE WEEK
• FIVE-TOOL PLAYER OF THE WEEK – SMALL MAN, BIG STICK
• HONORABLE MENTION – CC, DICE-K, HAMELS
• TOOL OF THE WEEK – VOLQUEZ SCHMOLQUEZ
• HONORABLE MENTION – FRED LEWIS SIGHTING, A-RAM, MICHAEL’S PERSONAL VENDETTAS
• Thank yous
• Check out the Fantasy Baseball Cafe
• Email your fantasy/reality questions to CanOfCorn@fantasycaferadio.com
• Check out our website: Fantasy Cafe Radio
• Click here to subscribe via iTunes
• Look forward to next week’s show!
• Sign off
Michael Stephens is an avid fantasy sports enthusiast who writes for the Cafe. He hails from the Pacific Northwest and is a die-hard Seahawk and Mariner fan to the core! You can find Michael in the Cafe’s forums where he actively posts under the name of WaCougMBS.
Darren Shimp is an Oregon-bred sports fanatic, who somehow got started rooting for the San Francisco Giants in the late eighties and has never looked back. He is still a newbie in the Cafe, and goes under the alias shimposter. He will always have something to say about the awesomeness of Will Clark.
Want to write for the Cafe? Check out the Cafe's Pencil & Paper section!