Welcome to The Can of Corn, hosted by Michael Stephens and Darren Shimp! We will continue to play the revolving hosts game this week, with Darren back in the studio – this week’s show is packed with all of the same Cafe-worthy topics and information (and more), so grab your glove and head for the outfield – here comes the Can of Corn!
• Introduction of show and hosts, Michael and Darren
• Published on Fantasy Cafe Radio
• Brought to you by Fantasy Baseball Cafe
• Have fantasy/reality questions? Email us at CanOfCorn@fantasycaferadio.com
• ROOKIE WATCH
• FANTASY ICONS DROPPING LIKE FLIES
• YANKEES HEATING UP?
• MLB HIRINGS/FIRINGS
• WHO THE HECK IS ARMANDO GALARRAGA?
• JD DREW
• BRANDON WEBB’s ISSUES
• PITCHER RANKINGS
• TRADE TALK
• SIZEMORE TO THE 3 HOLE?
• PUNT BATTING AVERAGE?
• CAFE MAIN SITE
• AL ROY CANDIDATES
• CHUBBY OVER-EATERS
• MALIGNED SHORTSTOPS
• YOUNG SPs
BATTLE OF THE WITS
• DESCRIPTION OF GAME
• MICHAEL AND DARREN PICK WINNERS FOR NEXT WEEK
TOOLS OF THE WEEK
• FIVE-TOOL PLAYER OF THE WEEK
• HONORABLE MENTIONS
• TOOL OF THE WEEK
• HONORABLE MENTION
• LOOKING FORWARD
• THANK YOUS
• Check out the Fantasy Baseball Cafe
• Email your fantasy/reality questions to CanOfCorn@fantasycaferadio.com
• Check out our website: Fantasy Cafe Radio
• Click here to subscribe via Itunes
• SIGN OFF
Michael Stephens is an avid fantasy sports enthusiast who writes for the Cafe. He hails from the Pacific Northwest and is a die-hard sports fan to the core! You can find Michael in the Cafe’s forums where he actively posts under the name of WaCougMBS.
Darren Shimp is an Oregon-bred sports fanatic, who somehow got started rooting for the San Francisco Giants in the late eighties and has never looked back. He is still a newbie in the Cafe, and goes under the alias shimposter. He will always have something to say about the awesomeness of Will Clark.
Want to write for the Cafe? Check out the Cafe's Pencil & Paper section!