Welcome to The Can of Corn, hosted by Michael Stephens and Darren Shimp! In this weeks show we are talking about young guns, oft-injured stars and much, much more! We will also be introducing three new segments (with voice-overs). So grab your glove and head for the outfield, because here comes the Can of Corn!
Disclaimer: We are basically newbies when it comes to editing podcasts, and we had to insert our voice-overs and segment names without the help of trusty producer Ben. So we apologize in advance for any busted segues or spliced audio, but hey, at least we have segments and titles now! Next week we will be back on track with our lead-ins, we promise.
• Introduction of show and hosts, Darren and Michael
• Published on Fantasy Cafe Radio
• Brought to you by Fantasy Baseball Cafe
• Got fantasy/reality questions? Email us at CanOfCorn@fantasycaferadio.com
• Also available from the Fantasy Baseball Cafe
• CUBS’ YOUNGSTERS
• YOUNG SPs
• SHOULD YOU WORRY ABOUT LONGORIA?
• MARINERS’ PROSPECTS GET THE CALL
• INJURED MVPs
• OFT-INJURED SPs
• WHO YOU SHOULD WORRY ABOUT
• WHO YOU SHOULDN’T WORRY ABOUT
• HOT STARTS AND SURPRISE TEAMS
• PICK BETWEEN – INJURED, STRUGGLING AND YOUNG PLAYERS
BATTLE OF THE WITS
• DESCRIPTION OF NEW GAME
• DARREN AND MICHAEL PICK WINNERS
TOOLS OF THE WEEK
• FIVE-TOOL PLAYER OF THE WEEK
• HONORABLE MENTION
• TOOL OF THE WEEK
• HONORABLE MENTION
• LOOKING FORWARD
• THANK YOUS
• Check out the Fantasy Baseball Cafe
• Email your fantasy/reality questions to CanOfCorn@fantasycaferadio.com
• Check out our website: Fantasy Cafe Radio
• Click here to subscribe via Itunes
• SIGN OFF
Michael Stephens is an avid fantasy sports enthusiast who writes for the Cafe. He hails from the Pacific Northwest and is a die-hard sports fan to the core! You can find Michael in the Cafe’s forums where he actively posts under the name of WaCougMBS.
Darren Shimp is an Oregon-bred sports fanatic, who somehow got started rooting for the San Francisco Giants in the late eighties and has never looked back. He is still a newbie in the Cafe, and goes under the alias shimposter. He will always have something to say about the awesomeness of Will Clark.
Want to write for the Cafe? Check out the Cafe's Pencil & Paper section!