Welcome to The Can of Corn, hosted by Michael Stephens and Darren Shimp! This is a new weekly show that will focus on all things baseball, spanning both fantasy and reality. We will cover everything from news topics, career milestones and wacky trivia, to lineup recommendations and notable fantasy baseball trends. So grab your glove and head for the outfield, because here comes the Can of Corn!
• Introduction of show and hosts, Darren and Michael
• Published on Fantasy Cafe Radio
• Brought to you by Fantasy Baseball Cafe
• Got fantasy/reality questions? Email us at CanOfCorn@fantasycaferadio.com
• Also available from the Fantasy Baseball Cafe
• TIGERS’ RESURGENCE
• STREAKING D-BACKS
• CUBS DISTANCE THEMSELVES
• MARLINS LEADING THE NL EAST
• CAN HOT STARTS KEEP IT UP?
• WHO’S OUT OF THE PLAYOFFS ALREADY?
• APPROACHING CAREER MILESTONES
• TRIVIAL TRIVIA
TOOLS OF THE WEEK
• NEW SEGMENT EXPLANATION
• FIVE-TOOL PLAYER OF THE WEEK
• TOOL OF THE WEEK
• LOOKING FORWARD
• THANK YOUS
• Check out the Fantasy Baseball Cafe
• Email your fantasy/reality questions to CanOfCorn@fantasycaferadio.com
• Check out our website: Fantasy Cafe Radio
• Click here to subscribe via Itunes
• SIGN OFF
Michael Stephens is an avid fantasy sports enthusiast who writes for the Cafe. He hails from the Pacific Northwest and is a die-hard sports fan to the core! You can find Michael in the Cafe’s forums where he actively posts under the name of WaCougMBS.
Darren Shimp is an Oregon-bred sports fanatic, who somehow got started rooting for the San Francisco Giants in the late eighties and has never looked back. He is still a newbie in the Cafe, and goes under the alias shimposter. He will always have something to say about the awesomeness of Will Clark.
Want to write for the Cafe? Check out the Cafe's Pencil & Paper section!